Someone recommend me a TV show.. I'll watch an episode right now and post my thoughts

The Office if you feel like laughing
pimp.gif

watched the first episode of The Shield.. i thought it was so-so until the ending, that was enough to keep me watching for a few more eps at least. i also watched the Dexter pilot, show is tight
pimp.gif

thanks for the suggestions people
edit:

Rick2345 wrote:
pimp.gif

seen every episode
laugh.gif

watched the first episode of The Shield.. i thought it was so-so until the ending, that was enough to keep me watching for a few more eps at least. i also watched the Dexter pilot, show is tight
pimp.gif

thanks for the suggestions people
edit:

Rick2345 wrote:
pimp.gif

seen every episode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

pimp.gif

the whole series will have you rooting for Vic
laugh.gif

just know that the first episode/season ties into the whole series.  it's not like a law & order cop show

Originally Posted by DT43

pimp.gif

the whole series will have you rooting for Vic
laugh.gif

just know that the first episode/season ties into the whole series.  it's not like a law & order cop show

1. Shameless
2. Curb Your Enthusiasm
3. Californication

Shameless......can't believe noone mentioned it.....although it has flown under the radar.

1. Shameless
2. Curb Your Enthusiasm
3. Californication

Shameless......can't believe noone mentioned it.....although it has flown under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom