Someone school me on this Thupreme/Bape Beef....

i think it depends on the persons reactions...if you act hard he will turn it up...if you just laugh it off or something i don't think he would mess with you...

i think it's hilarious either way though...dudes are willing to catch a case for a brand...

It's a marketing scheme

Hope he finds more ways to profit from it other than selling tees & phone cases

i think it depends on the persons reactions...if you act hard he will turn it up...if you just laugh it off or something i don't think he would mess with you...

i think it's hilarious either way though...dudes are willing to catch a case for a brand...

He's kicking people's stuff and throwing their hats on the floor....I don't think it matters to dude how you react :lol:

Just gotta look a certain way, I guess :lol:

You sound like you used to being punked my dude. What kind of sucka advice is this?

People get killed everyday everywhere for less.
mean.gif

This social network era ain't for me.

Last edited:
who said its cool?? I laugh at stupid stuff all the time bruh..
Some of y'all need to revert your anger towards more important thing goin on in 2016

Last edited:
Dudes on their high horses :lol:

When you see funny clips and gifs are you sad because the person might have been hurt too?

I swear i only ever see squares who think this type of **** is funny. Dude is nowhere near any real dudes trying this junk cause he know what would happen

and I think the ones who are so offended are used to being victims. That's why they're so offended

Nobody is being hurt, so I find it funny.

Dude is a straight up classic street bully. :lol:

Notice how he's only rolling up on nerds and skinny Asians

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom