Someone tell Dajuan Wagner he's not in the NBA anymore

whoever is the David Stern of the league over there needs to level some fines....peep the socks..

btw Travis Best used to be on the same team, but he was just released.... Mustafa Shakur - Zona made his debut the other day...

24.jpg
04.jpg
11.jpg

16.jpg

maybe he just want to show everyone else that he used to be in the league. actually why do we care?!
smh.gif

so are you saying you can't wear nba socks unless your in the league??

no. my point is that if this was David Stern's NBA, you wouldn't be able to wear Euroleague logo socks or at least get fined for not wearing leagueissued socks..
I could really care less if he wears NBA socks - in fact I don't care, bc it's just nice to see him getting in shape and logging in minutes, which hesupposedly could not do in preseason two years ago with the Warriors bc of his issues with his colon..; it's just kinda funny that he can wear them orchose to wear them in THEIR professional league when I think everyone else is issued or is wearing Nike socks over there. I don't know what the uniformcode is over there or if he got fined at all. But I'm pretty sure there is no one else like Dictator Stern, when it comes to rules.

Damn Dajuan, he shoulda been so good.

I remember he was teaing it up with Cleveland in his first like 2 months in the L averagin like 17.

He just fell apart after that, did he get hurt or anything? I dont think that he did. Good luck to him though.

In fact, I think Stern just got a hold of the sock pics and decided to fine Wagner...

^^ BTW NT, just the other day, used a site-wide sig limit - so now you can't see your sigs....

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Damn Dajuan, he shoulda been so good.

I remember he was teaing it up with Cleveland in his first like 2 months in the L averagin like 17.

He just fell apart after that, did he get hurt or anything? I dont think that he did. Good luck to him though.

Dajuan was always banged up. He only played 11 games his second year.
But remember when he scored 100 points in high school game. I was fired up when Ithought he would make a comeback on the Warriors. Good luck in Europe though.

Back
Top Bottom