Someone uploaded a TON of video game magazine ads from the 90s...

I almost shed a tear this took me down memory lane. Sleepovers at my friends house everybody bring their own n64 controller. WWF No Mercy, Goldeneye, Super Smash Brothers etc.

I remember when Final Fantasy 7 first came out. Reserved it got the T shirt. Didn't even know what it was at the time. Game changed my life b.

Pokemon Stadium when you could plug in your game to upload your own pokemon was a game changer.

Last edited:
Incredible thread. So many of these games were a part of my childhood. Shout outs to the few who remember button A 7X up +B and C for the original NBA Jam fire code. Bonus points if you had the genesis limited version with Barkley on the Suns.

A little off topic but I hate how videogame companies dont support the handheld devices.  PSP was gonna be a gamechanger till they stopped making good games for it.  Nintendo has a 3D handheld system and all you can play on it is Nintendo games smh.  The Game Boy, Game Gear, etc were SO popular b/c you could play console games on the go, I dont for the life of me understand why they don't support the handhelds like they used to anymore

Had that Royal Rumble game on SNES... lol back when HBK had that weak @ss back drop for a finisher lmao.

Down Up left left A right Down

And also
laugh.gif
 i damn near spit my drink out when he brought the cat out. 

I use to cheat my *** off in bulls vs blazers with the half court 3 pt glich.

Ive come to realize i never played goldeneye on n64. Hell only time i played a n64 wherever they had a demo at.

Back
Top Bottom