Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

Honestly, I feel like this maybe more of man slaughter than murder.

I think they was playing around, somehow dude gets ko'ed, either the other kids thought he was just playing or just paniced, rolled him up in a mt and ran away.

I'm just guessing doe...

Yeah I know that they have those groups in small Georgia towns. Like I said, there is no denying that racism still exists in Georgia. Stone Mountain in Atlanta was originally owned by the KKK and they burned crosses on top of it. I don't believe that they are organized or capable of doing anything significant though. Also, when you see that they have 65 known white supremacist groups, you have to take that with a grain of salt, because local law enforcement exaggerates the threat of a lot of those groups so that they will get more federal funding. They do the same thing with street gangs. I'm not here to debate the significance of the KKK though. I was just asking because I have never actually seen or heard of them outside of those rallies and marches. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any prominent businessmen or law enforcement officers who were affiliated with them.

Honestly, I feel like this maybe more of man slaughter than murder.

I think they was playing around, somehow dude gets ko'ed, either the other kids thought he was just playing or just paniced, rolled him up in a mt and ran away.

I'm just guessing doe...

That sounds like a lot of work for some high school students. I'd like to know how they found him. Was he supposedly still hanging upside down in the mat?

KKK left flyers in mailboxes and on cars here a few years ago..

Any new details yet?

Yeah, I got a flyer on my car in Texas one time also. That could've been some stupid kids.Supposedly they are saying that Kendrick had an altercation with the sheriff's son the day before, nothing has been substantiated.

I thought it could have been kids but there's a post on Stormfront about it that actually names my city :smh:

Thank you though. That's shady. I can't even fathom how hard the rumor mill is spinning in that town.

Did the coroner or any medical professionals make any comments on that pic? Are they saying that his face shouldn't look like that? I am looking at the Facebook page, and I see the same arguments for murder that were presented in here. A lot of speculation and rumors. Did anybody here have that same mat setup at their local highschool?

https://www.facebook.com/RipKendrickJohnson

It's not somewhat ignorant, it is completely ignorant. It is this mentality ,that everything is racially motivated (with zero proof), that leads people to discredit issues that are in fact racially motivated. Nobody benefits from it.
They didn't say he fell asleep, they said they didn't know what he was doing. It is plausible that he fell in there and couldn't get out and died from being upside down. Here are some examples of people dying from hanging like that:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/man-dies-hanging-upside-down-utahs-zion-park

http://www.smh.com.au/world/a-terri...waterfall-for-three-hours-20120103-1pirv.html

No autopsy or after death pics though. I know it makes everyone rest easy at night to believe that there is some boogie man behind every strange death, but sometimes people just die in tragic, weird, accidental ways. That's life, it isn't always just, it isn't always calculated, and it doesn't always make sense.
Interestingly enough, the two links you provided aren't the best scenarios and here's why. You chose an article about a 74 yr old man (with prior heart health issues) hanging over night in a harness. Hanging in a harness upside down cuts off blood circulation and with his history of heart issues and the fact that he was there overnight God would have been the only one who could have kept this man alive. (Before you ask, I remember hearing about this and his wife said he had problems with his heart in the past)

Second article. A teenager hanging from a waterfall. HELLO!! He was suspended upside down in a waterfall and come to find out that wasn't even the cause of his death. The hypothermia was. Also he was able to have an open casket. I know this through Facebook. 

We are talking about someone who supposedly got stuck in a mat. He played football for goodness sake. If he had fallen into the mat (which I doubt he did), surely he'd be able to make it tip over.

I work at a morgue and the only people who look like that are victims of some form of brutality or people who have been submerged in water for an extended time.

Last edited:
So even if he was on top of the mats and they were rolled loose enough to even fit a person in the middle, and say he did drop his shoe inside. How does one jump to the conclusion that he fell in reaching for the shoe? How exactly would/could a person "reach" into the bottom of an 8 foot mat? It's like, you know you arm is not 8 feet long, you know your whole body is not 8 feet. You know logically that you will have to put your whole body inside the mat face first to be able to reach the bottom. And I think it would be pretty obvious to anyone that you would not be able to get back out of the mat if you did that. You lift the mat up and get our shoe from the bottom, you don't dive in face first all by yourself. Makes absolutely no sense.

Also, I find it hard to believe you can go anywhere in a High School during third period and not come across a single person for the rest of the day, especially in the gym. Had he been yelling for help, even someone walking by the gym should have been able to hear
Same way I feel!!

It's not somewhat ignorant, it is completely ignorant. It is this mentality ,that everything is racially motivated (with zero proof), that leads people to discredit issues that are in fact racially motivated. Nobody benefits from it.

They didn't say he fell asleep, they said they didn't know what he was doing. It is plausible that he fell in there and couldn't get out and died from being upside down. Here are some examples of people dying from hanging like that:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/man-dies-hanging-upside-down-utahs-zion-park

http://www.smh.com.au/world/a-terri...waterfall-for-three-hours-20120103-1pirv.html

No autopsy or after death pics though. I know it makes everyone rest easy at night to believe that there is some boogie man behind every strange death, but sometimes people just die in tragic, weird, accidental ways. That's life, it isn't always just, it isn't always calculated, and it doesn't always make sense.
Interestingly enough, the two links you provided aren't the best scenarios and here's why. You chose an article about a 74 yr old man (with prior heart health issues) hanging over night in a harness. Hanging in a harness upside down cuts off blood circulation and with his history of heart issues and the fact that he was there overnight God would have been the only one who could have kept this man alive. (Before you ask, I remember hearing about this and his wife said he had problems with his heart in the past)

Second article. A teenager hanging from a waterfall. HELLO!! He was suspended upside in a waterfall and come to find out that was the cause of his death. The hypothermia was. Also he was able to have an open casket. I know this through Facebook. 

We are talking about someone who supposedly got stuck in a mat. He played football for goodness sake. If he had fallen into the mat (which I doubt he did), surely he'd be able to make it tip over.

I work at a morgue and the only people who look like that are victims of some form of brutality or people who have been submerged in water for an extended time.

Those were the only two articles I could find about someone dying like that. It doesn't appear to be very common. I don't know how the mats were set up. I can picture an 8 foot tube standing upright, and there would be no escape if you were stuck in it head first. It's funny that there are two new posters here who popped up suddenly and only posted in this thread; one who supposedly goes to the school and has intimate knowledge of the school, local community and family, and another who happens to work at a morgue and can ascertain the cause of death by viewing a cadaver., and they both wanna' argue with me :rofl:

Ya'll lookin' suspect. Maybe someone in here is creatin' extra screennames.

I never ruled out homicide. This kid may well have been murdered. I hope that a thorough investigation reveals the truth. The super sleuths around here aren't gonna' get to the bottom of it, that's for sure.

You don't get your face mutilated like that by being "stuck in a mat."

Anyone who believes that is a complete idiot. I hope that whoever is responsible is punished to the law's full extent.

You don't get your face mutilated like that by being "stuck in a mat."

Anyone who believes that is a complete idiot. I hope that whoever is responsible is punished to the law's full extent.

Actually I work in a morgue and every body that has ever come through, that died from hanging upside down, looked exactly like that.

Not SRS. It is easy to make stuff up on the internet though. I wanna' see what the coroner has to say about the way his face looked.

So you are saying that you can tell he was beaten to death by how his face looks? Nobody at the GBI, The Coroner's office, or the Sheriff's office noticed this dead giveaway as a sign of murder? All three of these agencies are in on the conspiracy? Are these the same guys who masterminded 911? Illuminati? Why have none of these medical professionals mentioned his face as proof that he was murdered? Why would they release a pic of the corpse to his family, if it blatantly revealed the secret to their racist murder conspiracy?Seems like a lot of people are involved in covering up this simple fact that seems so obvious to all of the junior forensics experts around here.

Last edited:

Second article. A teenager hanging from a waterfall. HELLO!! He was suspended upside down in a waterfall and come to find out that wasn't even the cause of his death. The hypothermia was. Also he was able to have an open casket. I know this through Facebook. 

Those were the only two articles I could find about someone dying like that. It doesn't appear to be very common. I don't know how the mats were set up. I can picture an 8 foot tube standing upright, and there would be no escape if you were stuck in it head first. It's funny that there are two new posters here who popped up suddenly and only posted in this thread; one who supposedly goes to the school and has intimate knowledge of the school, local community and family, and another who happens to work at a morgue and can ascertain the cause of death by viewing a cadaver., and they both wanna' argue with me
roll.gif

I never ruled out homicide. This kid may well have been murdered. I hope that a thorough investigation reveals the truth. The super sleuths around here aren't gonna' get to the bottom of it, that's for sure.
Well I don't know about anyone else, but I wasn't arguing with you. I was (as you've done through this entire thread) stating my opinion. I actually used to have an account on here but couldn't remember which email address I used for it so I just made a new one. Like you, I hope a thorough investigation is done. I don't see a hate crime necessarily, but I do see some foul play. You're right though, we are just posters and none of us is working this case. So we'll just have to wait with everyone until the truth is told.

Those were the only two articles I could find about someone dying like that. It doesn't appear to be very common. I don't know how the mats were set up. I can picture an 8 foot tube standing upright, and there would be no escape if you were stuck in it head first. It's funny that there are two new posters here who popped up suddenly and only posted in this thread; one who supposedly goes to the school and has intimate knowledge of the school, local community and family, and another who happens to work at a morgue and can ascertain the cause of death by viewing a cadaver., and they both wanna' argue with me :rofl:

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I wasn't arguing with you. I was (as you've done through this entire thread) stating my opinion. I actually used to have an account on here but couldn't remember which email address I used for it so I just made a new one. Like you, I hope a thorough investigation is done. I don't see a hate crime necessarily, but I do see some foul play. You're right though, we are just posters and none of us is working this case. So we'll just have to wait with everyone until the truth is told.

The sheriff seems shady in the way he handled the matter. There are a lot of details surrounding this death that don't make sense to me. I am not one to blindly jump on hype and make assumptions or roll with the bandwagon though.I have been searching online but I can't find anything on the nature of a corpse after death from hanging upside down. I would like to find a professional who could clarify this issue. The pic that was posted is horrific, but that may be how the head swells after a death like this. I also don't know how long after death that pic was taken, or if that even makes any difference. It is laughable to me that so many people are posting in this thread saying that the pic proves he was murdered, as if they have any experience whatsoever with such matters.

The sheriff seems shady in the way he handled the matter. There are a lot of details surrounding this death that don't make sense to me. I am not one to blindly jump on hype and make assumptions or roll with the bandwagon though.I have been searching online but I can't find anything on the nature of a corpse after death from hanging upside down. I would like to find a professional who could clarify this issue. The pic that was posted is horrific, but that may be how the head swells after a death like this. I also don't know how long after death that pic was taken, or if that even makes any difference. It is laughable to me that so many people are posting in this thread saying that the pic proves he was murdered, as if they have any experience whatsoever with such matters.

Common sense dictates that Kendrick Johnson didn't die by being trapped in a mat.

If the sheriff seems shady, and details aren't making sense, what does that say about his cause of death? People should trust their instincts. If something feels off, it probably is.

Did the coroner or any medical professionals make any comments on that pic? Are they saying that his face shouldn't look like that? I am looking at the Facebook page, and I see the same arguments for murder that were presented in here. A lot of speculation and rumors. Did anybody here have that same mat setup at their local highschool?

https://www.facebook.com/RipKendrickJohnson
Yeah I got the info from them saying there was lacerations and bruises on his body in this article.  It says reports from the Times photos show lacerations and bruising on his body  This is the most current article on this story.

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/sh...-question-coroner-even-seeking-answers-46388/

Those were the only two articles I could find about someone dying like that. It doesn't appear to be very common. I don't know how the mats were set up. I can picture an 8 foot tube standing upright, and there would be no escape if you were stuck in it head first. It's funny that there are two new posters here who popped up suddenly and only posted in this thread; one who supposedly goes to the school and has intimate knowledge of the school, local community and family, and another who happens to work at a morgue and can ascertain the cause of death by viewing a cadaver., and they both wanna' argue with me
roll.gif

I hope people aren't creating multiple screen names.  lol But when I google Kendrick Johnson this thread is one of the first links that pop up.   Besides his Facebook page we are one of the only forums discussing this case and his facebook page has a lot of ignorant comments on it.  People could just be joining NT to have a mature discussion about the case.   I'm sure if friends of his have found our discussion I wouldn't doubt that his family has also.

Actually I work in a morgue and every body that has ever come through, that died from hanging upside down, looked exactly like that.

Not SRS. It is easy to make stuff up on the internet though. I wanna' see what the coroner has to say about the way his face looked.
So you are saying that you can tell he was beaten to death by how his face looks? Nobody at the GBI, The Coroner's office, or the Sheriff's office noticed this dead giveaway as a sign of murder? All three of these agencies are in on the conspiracy? Are these the same guys who masterminded 911? Illuminati? Why have none of these medical professionals mentioned his face as proof that he was murdered? Why would they release a pic of the corpse to his family, if it blatantly revealed the secret to their racist murder conspiracy?Seems like a lot of people are involved in covering up this simple fact that seems so obvious to all of the junior forensics experts around here.
Naw not the case.  The coroner from what I have read has a lot of unanswered questions about his body and the sheriff wouldn't work with him.  His body has been with the GBI for a few months and they can't figure out what happened.   From what I have read I truly believe the sheriff didn't call the coroner and did his own investigation on purpose. The sheriff broke the law by not calling the coroner.   Also he wouldn't let the family see the body even though by law they have to ID the body.  The family had to go to the local media to get the sheriff to let them see the body.  Finally after 2 days he let them see him.   

Just read the links posted.  They will answer a lot of your questions.   I kept stating facts about the case only for someone to ask the same questions a few posts later.   lol    

Last edited:

Naw not the case.  The coroner from what I have read has a lot of unanswered questions about his body and the sheriff wouldn't work with him.  His body has been with the GBI for a few months and they can't figure out what happened.   From what I have read I truly believe the sheriff didn't call the coroner and did his own investigation on purpose. The sheriff broke the law by not calling the coroner.   Also he wouldn't let the family see the body even though by law they have to ID the body.  The family had to go to the local media to get the sheriff to let them see the body.  Finally after 2 days he let them see him.   

Just read the links posted.  They will answer a lot of your questions.   I kept stating facts about the case only for someone to ask the same questions a few posts later.   lol    

Yeah, I read all of that. I know that the sheriff is either negligent, or purposefully covering something up. There are many inconsistencies and the whole thing is weird. But people jump on hype and assumptions so quickly these days. I understand that you have read a lot of articles on this death. I have too, but we are still lacking in any real facts on the matter. At this point, I'd say that the FBI or another agency outside of Georgia needs to get involved to figure out exactly what happened and if there was any foul play. If the sheriff in that small town is covering something up, it will never come to light without some outside intervention.What I want to know is, how do all of these Niketalk forensics experts know for certain that he was killed by,the way his face looks, but no actual medical experts have mentioned this? If they found someone with their head cut off, and the police said that they died from a heart attack, don't you think that the coroner would question it? Wouldn't someone bring it up? It seems so obvious to a lot of people around here, but it completely flew off of the radar of the people who are supposed to be trained to recognize something like that.

Last edited:
Yeah, I read all of that. I know that the sheriff is either negligent, or purposefully covering something up. There are many inconsistencies and the whole thing is weird. But people jump on hype and assumptions so quickly these days. I understand that you have read a lot of articles on this death. I have too, but we are still lacking in any real facts on the matter. At this point, I'd say that the FBI or another agency outside of Georgia needs to get involved to figure out exactly what happened and if there was any foul play. If the sheriff in that small town is covering something up, it will never come to light without some outside intervention.What I want to know is, how do all of these Niketalk forensics experts know for certain that he was killed by,the way his face looks, but no actual medical experts have mentioned this? If they found someone with their head cut off, and the police said that they died from a heart attack, don't you think that the coroner would question it? Wouldn't someone bring it up? It seems so obvious to a lot of people around here, but it completely flew off of the radar of the people who are supposed to be trained to recognize something like that.
I agree the FBI does need to get involved to find the real answers. If it stays in Georgia nothing is gonna get resolved.   It's not just Nike Talk, friends, and family questioning how he looked though.  The local coroner saw the pictures and he said that he has a lot of questions.  That must mean the coroner knows something is off by looking at the pictures.  Plus people have already stated that the body did in fact have lacerations and bruising when the sheriff said Kendrick's body didn't.    The coroner knows more then all of us since he is an expert in this kind of thing.  That right there is a fact that something is off about how his dead body looked with the coroner having a bunch of questions.  The family also hired detectives to do their own investigation on this case.   

The rumor going around on his Facebook page about him getting into a altercation with the sheriff's son the night before his disappearance is also odd.   I don't know if that is true but then again why would several people lie about that?   If it is true it makes a lot of sense as to why the Sheriff has acted the way he has with this case.  What's also weird is that it's been 90 days and still no answers.  If he died upside down it shouldn't take 90 days for the GBI to figure that out with the autopsy.  I'm sure medical experts know what to look for in that kind of death.   

Last edited:

I understand where you are coming from throughout this entire thread and everything but I feel like if he was your family member and you saw that picture and were told a story about accidental death you would want to give as much credibility to the possibility of foul play in order to warrant further investigation. To say he was murdered for certain is obviously a little presumptuous, to imply that the KKK specifically entered a high school to murder a student in a planned hate attack and hid his body in the gym is dam near insane. That being said, I don't find it unreasonable for people to jump to conclusions when the so called experts, the ones you assumed are trained to catch these sorts of things, are giving conflicting and inconsistent stories. If the premature determination of death by being upside down too long has any validity to it there ought to be case studies and/or documentation to support the condition of the body. A professional would have relayed such information to the family in a deliberate way considering the circumstances. I assume the family has not received a sufficient explanation. It seems as if they just said, "we know your child looks like he was beaten to death but thats just how people look when they hang upside down too long, take our word for it." In that case, I don't find accusations of murder and coverup to be foolish, not because they are based entirely on fact or physical evidence, but because without them we probably wouldn't even be talking about this kid. You seem to be content with letting the corrupt and/or incompetent authorities continue to be corrupt and/or incompetent for fear of sounding irrational or foolish. The FBI is not gonna step in if everyone keeps their opinions or theories to themselves and don't raise the issue.

I understand where you are coming from throughout this entire thread and everything but I feel like if he was your family member and you saw that picture and were told a story about accidental death you would want to give as much credibility to the possibility of foul play in order to warrant further investigation. To say he was murdered for certain is obviously a little presumptuous, to imply that the KKK specifically entered a high school to murder a student in a planned hate attack and hid his body in the gym is dam near insane. That being said, I don't find it unreasonable for people to jump to conclusions when the so called experts, the ones you assumed are trained to catch these sorts of things, are giving conflicting and inconsistent stories. If the premature determination of death by being upside down too long has any validity to it there ought to be case studies and/or documentation to support the condition of the body. A professional would have relayed such information to the family in a deliberate way considering the circumstances. I assume the family has not received a sufficient explanation. It seems as if they just said, "we know your child looks like he was beaten to death but thats just how people look when they hang upside down too long, take our word for it." In that case, I don't find accusations of murder and coverup to be foolish, not because they are based entirely on fact or physical evidence, but because without them we probably wouldn't even be talking about this kid. You seem to be content with letting the corrupt and/or incompetent authorities continue to be corrupt and/or incompetent for fear of sounding irrational or foolish. The FBI is not gonna step in if everyone keeps their opinions or theories to themselves and don't raise the issue.

Read my earlier posts. I specifically said that I know his family is going through it, and that if it was my kin, I'd be questioning every little discrepancy as well. I completely understand where they are coming from and I would do the same. I was never criticizing his family. I agree with all of your post except for this:

"You seem to be content with letting the corrupt and/or incompetent authorities continue to be corrupt and/or incompetent for fear of sounding irrational or foolish"

That is absurd. I am definitely not down with letting a corrupt police force cover up a young man's murder, or ruin the investigation of his death with incompetence or negligence.I already said that murder is possible and that the police are obviously handling it wrong. I never said that the family should let it go, or that they shouldn't be investigating things further. I was addressing the idiots in here who wanna' jump in with the KKK conspiracy theories with no valid proof, not the kid's family or the people who are supposed to be investigating his death.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom