Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

That Albert Bell story is almost as crazy as this one. That's the same town where James Byrd Jr. was tied to the back of a pickup truck and dragged to death. This entire ordeal can get very ugly, very soon.

Last edited:
I'm from and have lived in valdosta 18 out of my 20 yrs of living. Valdosta is not this lil racist town every one is assuming it is. Rumor around town and amongst the students is the bell boy is the one who killed the kid. I went to hs with and knew Kendrick and I know for sure the lil homie didn't just climb in the top of the Matt to get no shoe. I've practiced and played in that gym a million times to know he never climbed in that matt in the first place. You can easily push those matts over to get some shoes out. The bell kid family is somewhat rich and works in the police department and he's also a top recruit at the hs headed to fsu. Allegedly some of his teammates have said to got him drunk one night at a party and he confessed to murdering Kendrick etc. Crazy story that has died down some in the area but I'm sure it has picked back up heavy now.

I'm not sure if it was the bell kid pushing him in the video or whatever. But the lunchroom is right next to the old gym and the gym is pretty much empty around that time. Most who wanna skip just walk over to burn time. Kj from how I knew him always would wander off and do whatever. Idk what happened but I'm assuming the bell boy and a few of his buddies saw kj walking off headed to the old gym and they followed him and jumped him. Realized they beat him to death . Panicked . Stuffed him in the matt and dipped. Call me crazy but I know for sure it was a possibility. It is well known the old gym is empty around that time and there is not many cameras around.

I believe you and respect/appreciate everything that you are saying, but...

Why are you telling us this bruh?

I feel that what you need to be
doing is telling this to major news stations, journalists, lawyers, activists, private detectives and etc. Do what you can to help.

Everything I've said in my posts on the topic has already been said and discussed a million times down here. With other parts just being my blind assumptions. Just trying to provide some insight on what the people in the area feel happened with the whole situation. I know nothing for sure and cannot provide any facts on the matter. I'm only giving my opinion on what I think happened. I apologize if it comes off sounding a lil gossipy.

The fact that they were allowed to edit the tape despite there being several other angles available says A lot. And this was a school so imagine cases with cops involved :smh:

The murder can but the cover up? no
exactly

This is nothing but a cover up. Bell did it and his father the fbi agent have some pull to keep him out of trouble and money

Plus they edited the videos. I bet the murder was caught on tape

Why is the AG charging folks

Why arent they interviewing people

So many questions

Last edited:
Dude went from the bathroom to the gym 100 times. His dad is FBI & he is a Florida State commit. I can't wait until social media blows this up and Jimbo has to speak. The whole story is nuts. Nobody with sense ever believed that gym mat story.

all of this.
The fact that they were allowed to edit the tape despite there being several other angles available says A lot. And this was a school so imagine cases with cops involved :smh:

speaks VOLUMES.

exactly

This is nothing but a cover up. Bell did it and his father the fbi agent have some pull to keep him out of trouble and money

Plus they edited the videos. I bet the murder was caught on tape

right?
its def on tape. at least the aftermath, SOMEthing is on all of that video thats missing.

SMFH... Why isn't this latest news being brought to the public. WHAT'S GOING ON!! This should be on CNN right now.

I'm from and have lived in valdosta 18 out of my 20 yrs of living. Valdosta is not this lil racist town every one is assuming it is. Rumor around town and amongst the students is the bell boy is the one who killed the kid. I went to hs with and knew Kendrick and I know for sure the lil homie didn't just climb in the top of the Matt to get no shoe. I've practiced and played in that gym a million times to know he never climbed in that matt in the first place. You can easily push those matts over to get some shoes out. The bell kid family is somewhat rich and works in the police department and he's also a top recruit at the hs headed to fsu. Allegedly some of his teammates have said to got him drunk one night at a party and he confessed to murdering Kendrick etc. Crazy story that has died down some in the area but I'm sure it has picked back up heavy now.
nerd.gif
NTers everywhere.
they really are.  There was an Nter that knew the guy the had the 3 girls in the basement and had even been in the crib before

Last edited:
SMFH... Why isn't this latest news being brought to the public. WHAT'S GOING ON!! This should be on CNN right now.

The news media is very tactical about what stories get pushed.

1) With the paris tragedy going on and them using this to set up yet another "war" on terror :rolleyes. this news is gonna be pretty low on things.
2) There has been no shortage of racially fueled killings in this country. Outside of pointing out blatant racism no other aspects of the story can be drawn out.

:nerd: NTers everywhere.
they really are.  There was an Nter that knew the guy the had the 3 girls in the basement and had even been in the crib before
Or how about that one dude that was accused of rape along with a few others at hofstra university a few years back. One of the accused dudes turned out to be an NTer and posted in that thread about him and that story! They were eventually proven innocent by cellphone footage showing the act to be quite consensual. They would've had to do 20 years in prison or something if it wasnt for that video evidence. Anyone remember this? NTers out here. :nerd:

Sorry for going off topic. Anyways, I hope the truth comes out eventually. Hopefully, that anon vid catches traction and makes that bell boy speak on it, I'm sure he knows much more.

Went to this dude Bell's twitter and he actually responded to all these allegations
And you just gone leave it at that huh?

No cliffs?

No screen caps?

No links?

My fault I was on my phone at the time but now that I went back deleted his twitter :lol:

But he posted a link and said "for all you idiots who believe anything"

The link was a article that said Kendrick's death wasn't a homicide

Maybe it isn't that Bell kid. I hate to take Internet rumors and run with them, even though sometimes they make sense.

But even if it isn't, anyone with any damn sense can see something is amiss with this entire situation. I just hope his fam can get answers and some peace.

I'm still trippin' on how dude's organs were missing and he was stuffed with newspaper. What in the entire ****???

Last edited:
Maybe it isn't that Bell kid. I hate to take Internet rumors and run with them, even though sometimes they make sense.

But even if it isn't, anyone with any damn sense can see something is amiss with this entire situation. I just hope his fam can get answers and some peace.

I'm still trippin' on how dude's organs were missing and he was stuffed with newspaper. What in the entire ****???

Organ trafficking

Last edited:
If Kendrick Johnson was "Kyle Johanson", this would've been all over the news. **** is sad. There will never be true racial equality in this world :smh:

Organ trafficking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

paranoid black people are comedy

I **** with tariq heavy...heavyyyy but I had to turn that youtube off within the first 3 mins :lol:

Some of the foolish **** I've ever heard...they hunting ****** down cause they have organ donor on their license? :rofl: cmon

What other reason would someone take out organs and replace with news paper to make it seem like your organs are still there?

Organ trafficking is very real.

You guys might want to read up on organ trafficking I don't believe that's why Kendrick was killed but they definitely sold his organs after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom