Something or Reaching? Food for thought. *Update with vids*

I'm not watching any of those but put 2 breaks between each video in html mode. When you click preview it won't show them all but your actual post should.

I'm not watching any of those but put 2 breaks between each video in html mode. When you click preview it won't show them all but your actual post should.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Good lookin out
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Good lookin out
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Wanna change the title? I'm interested in what more people have to say about this.
I changed it.

I'm curious as well to get some views on it.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Wanna change the title? I'm interested in what more people have to say about this.
I changed it.

I'm curious as well to get some views on it.

-The Juice

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Funny, I've questioned the black one too as far as the hostile relationship goes.. but I don't think this whole thing is a reach at all. Some people may simply see commercials as "commercials" but that's the beauty in it.. Get to throw any subliminal trash you want in there and it'll go right over the heads of the masses. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Funny, I've questioned the black one too as far as the hostile relationship goes.. but I don't think this whole thing is a reach at all. Some people may simply see commercials as "commercials" but that's the beauty in it.. Get to throw any subliminal trash you want in there and it'll go right over the heads of the masses. [/color]

I only see 1 video but are you talking about how the white version of the commercial, has the girls all Paris Hilton-y in lifestyle and is light hearted and fun (and even the white dude w/ one bruh one is like a a frat house) and the black version is confrontational, conflict with the angry, nagging black woman and even takes on an irrelevant sexual overtone, and if there's a subliminal in that?

I only see 1 video but are you talking about how the white version of the commercial, has the girls all Paris Hilton-y in lifestyle and is light hearted and fun (and even the white dude w/ one bruh one is like a a frat house) and the black version is confrontational, conflict with the angry, nagging black woman and even takes on an irrelevant sexual overtone, and if there's a subliminal in that?

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Basically, yeah.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Basically, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom