"Something to dance to..."

Here is the juice.
Nike and Jordan Brand will be bringing '88 back this year...
(Well, since this isn't hip-hop, let's say 99 - 2000)...

First up, Jordan Pack releasing this month.

Limited? In the way we mean "limited?" Damn right...

Even top selling stores in the area are only getting 12-18 packs. Period. And this will be the trend for all the packs thisyear.

You probably doubt that the Xs and XIIIs will demand as much attention as the DMP VIs and XIs.

Just watch.

But, I'll put it out there now -- expect campouts, expect the [Whodini] "Beasts come out at night."

I expect a few "incidents" when the VII/XVI pack and XI/XII packs are released.

If you are in 757 (at a spot like Military Circle, with every store in the joint has an account in that one location) you SHOULDbe okay. If you are in Northern Virginia, however, I REALLY feel sorry for you. I'd stay away from "outside stripmalls" before 7am.

These are the times when, if you really got "connects," you'll find out.

Expect sizes to be "held" for friends. Expect sizes to be sold "early." Expect to be lied to over the phone and even at the stores day ofrelease. Expect for your "friends" to secret squrill you. Expect to get pimped into paying over retail if you show no heart.

And expect a few surprises from Nike and JB as well later this year...

[The Wire] "That's the GAME Dee...!!!" [D'AngeloBarksdale's Mother, season 2]

smh.gif

Signing off...

Happy New Year pimps...

And pimp-ets...

12-18 packs

eek.gif
smh.gif

Goons will be out...And I'll be damned if I don't get the headcrack set ( and I'm not even into j's like that )....

And the madness that will plauge this area if the Black Cement 3's drop
eek.gif

so whats the new info?

or did i miss something.

kev, can you hold me every pack size 11? i can forward you the money cash right now.

holla

Thanks for the info. I'm at the point where I just don't care anymore. If I get the packs, I get 'em. If not, then no biggie.

I love the fact that I go into the hood and buy my kicks over and over. As a result, they look out. I help meet the quota...lol.

I will be doing so many flyers to by 1 pack of EACH...and doubles of the ones I REALLY love...

I expect a few "incidents" when the VII/XVI pack and XI/XII packs are released.

Truth. The packs will be a must have in the urea when they release for various reasons.

For the first 2 packs.. im not gonna cop but instead buy a pair of OG 13's and retro 9's... save some money and hassle.

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

Thanks for the info. I'm at the point where I just don't care anymore. If I get the packs, I get 'em. If not, then no biggie.
pimp.gif

If you are in 757 (at a spot like Military Circle, with every store in the joint has an account in that one location) you SHOULD be okay.

dang yo, Ns gonna be sprintin around the corner to DTLR again...

I would like to care, but I don't have the time, mindspace and probably money to worry about these.

someone please say they werent the only only one thinkin of that NWA track off the title...
laugh.gif

i really want the 11/12 but realize its pointless Brand Jordan done @%*%%$ up again
smh.gif

Times like this I value my job at a shoe store more dearly...pretty much guaranteed every pack as long as I can afford it.

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

someone please say they werent the only only one thinkin of that NWA track off the title...
laugh.gif

i really want the 11/12 but realize its pointless Brand Jordan done @%*%%$ up again
smh.gif

Co-sign on both points

Back
Top Bottom