Something to think about...

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

we arent interested in jordans because they are popular. we are interested in jordans because we appreciate and admirer michael jordans achievements. We copp his shoes to feel closer to him as a player
indifferent.gif
Umm..right anyways.

Why does everyone use this damn reason (some concept)?

How about the simple fact they like how the damn shoe looks.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Air Jordans have survived for 25 years and they will continued to live.

Edit: I would never sell/get rid of my Jordans just because they die out... if they die out.

You're not a true Jordan head if you sell/get all of your Air Jordans just because they went out of style.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Air Jordans have survived for 25 years and they will continued to live.

Edit: I would never sell/get rid of my Jordans just because they die out... if they die out.

You're not a true Jordan head if you sell/get all of your Air Jordans just because they went out of style.
true

I am 32 now, and have phased out a big part of my shoe collection, Jordans and Nike. I really got into Jordans in 2005 and 2006..loved the retro V's fromback in the day. When I saw some cats roll to the movies in a pair of VIII's white/bl/red or a pair of fire red V's I was like damn ..got to get mesome Jays again. By the time I was done scouring ebay for Jordans I had multiple colorways in all Jordans 1-23. When JB started with weird colors andfusions..that was it..I stopped buying and began to sell off shoes..keeping only what I would rock and a few pairs for the display case. If they becomeunpopular..then that's fine..I will always have pairs of classic OG colorways to rock..and there will always be someone breaking theirnecks..thinking..damn those are cool..gotta get me a pair of those...cause come on the designs of the III, IV, V VI, and XI are timeless...Hot is Hot....OGColors... but I still don't get some of the new coloways polka dots and spray paint and lime green and orange...made for those with no style...

jordans r kinda outta style right now... it still doesnt drop the vaule of them... jordans r a basketball shoe 1st then a fashion footwear item... soreguardless if people didnt wear them with there best outfits they still would b good ballin shoes

you know guys, its a love-hate game for JB, BUT, i'm sticking to OGs and retros....
just spent a bomb on the retro 6 infra-reds....

we arent interested in jordans because they are popular. we are interested in jordans because we appreciate and admirer michael jordans achievements. We copp his shoes to feel closer to him as a player
laugh.gif
Speak for yourself.

MJ's accomplishments on the court do not play a factor in my decision making on whether or not I should buy a pair of his shoes.

Did I think like that as a kid? Yeah.
laugh.gif
But now? Hell no.

I will always wear Jordans, I always have, and always will, but I may not be buying many in the near future though because of quality, but in my area J'sare hot for a few years and then it cools down for a while. But the Og's like myself we always keep trucking, I still have J's from when I would mowgrass all week to get them,so do u think im stoping cause of other people.

I could care less whether or not theyre in style, I buy/rock what i like and interests me, in terms of JB, the quality in there shoes have been keeping me awayfrom purchasing most of there newer releases....In terms of selling Jays, my intentions in first buying em isnt to sell em, mainly just to rock, I sell becauseof financial needs, etc...and in terms of NOT having money because of a Recession imo is bulls**t, cats dropped 600+ for Yeezys left and right

Not me I like them cause they look good and comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom