Something you changed about yourself and was a good decision?

stopped drinking

slowed down my swearing

became an all around better, calmer,more logically thinking person.

- hitting the gym and feeling a lil better about myself every time
- total revision of study habits
- taking responsibilities, leading things
- cutting off long hair, going for a cleaner look. currently thinking of a hairstyle to stick with
- being confident, but more importantly being myself.

I use to look at girls like pieces of meat but that has changed. Im also a lot more blunt then I use to be, I like the idea of people always being able to tellwhere they stand with me. Ive also been doing the knowledge as of late trying to improve my mental. Next step is physical.

stopped browsing NT and joined
pimp.gif

I officially gave up smoking weed.
I don't drink as much as I used to. I only drink a beer here or there.
I'm trying to stop calling women the B word so much.

I use to wear big coke bottle glasses up until my senior year of HS, got contact. HUGE different boosted my confidence a lot and was getting mad wonderingeyes.

Dont notice it as much now. Been trying to get in shape and im randomly growing my hair out for least another month then hoping to cut it and style it. neverreally had long hair.

for new years im planning on finnaly quitting smoking marijuana....gunna go back into the gym eat healthir..save more money and hopefully buy a new car by theend of the year

Appreciate life more and don't let things that are beyond my control bother me anymore.

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

this thread makes me want to go back to the gym now.
havent been in 6-8 weeks. smh

Join the club. Its so easy not to go. And
indifferent.gif
@ me. My gym is noteven far. I wake up, procrastinate and then end up pushing it to the next day
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

this thread makes me want to go back to the gym now.
havent been in 6-8 weeks. smh

Join the club. Its so easy not to go. And
indifferent.gif
@ me. My gym is not even far. I wake up, procrastinate and then end up pushing it to the next day
sick.gif
I know I took a couple weeks off for the holidays. I cant wait to get back in there and start up a new routine. Ohh man Im gettingpumped
glasses.gif

Just got asked this question a couple days ago...

I'd say my decision to re-enroll back into college. (JC)
I didn't want to go back. I wasn't ready for it etc...

It was something that needed to be done. I had to finish.
To finally step up to something, and not run away from diversity.

I stepped it up and now i am 1 semester away from getting my AA degree, and meeting all C.S.U. requirements.
In May of 06' I get my degree, and I couldn't be more happy with my choice to go back.

started saving my money and not impulse buying...now i have alomst a G saved and most of the time i have money in my checking account...

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Lost 60-70 pounds.

It was a great decision.
Nice
wink.gif

I lost 15 pounds myself and I been lifting weights, It was a definitely a good decision because it benefit my health.

stopped drinking like i was(prolly like once a month now, if that, where it was almost everyday) and changed what i was eating... new years resolution? need tostop twistin...

I actually went through a huge personal development process over the last 6 months.

I started working a lot more to keep myself out of trouble.
I changed the way I dressed dramatically so that I wouldn't be tied to a certain negative image.
I changed the way I talked so that I would give off a better initial impression.
Started going to the gym, changed the way I ate.

The list is long, but those are the ones most visible from the surface.

I'm very happy with it.

Working out and sticking with it has been the most dramatic change I've made recently and I'm glad I did. Bringing sexy back for Springbreak FTW
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom