Sometimes spoiling scam attempts is fun vol. post yours

You might wanna blur sons phone number out, pa. Dudes is ruthless out here, and Son doesn't deserve humiliation like that.

But to answer the OP
Never happened to me, never will. I don't deal with the market like that no more

I don't get why he would even send a fake confirmation. If the money isn't in my account then why would I send the shoes?

I don't get why he would even send a fake confirmation. If the money isn't in my account then why would I send the shoes?
some people foolishly get the "paypal" email & ship without checking thier account.... when it first started the "paypal email" would say the funds wouldnt be released until tracking was provided

You might wanna blur sons phone number out, pa. Dudes is ruthless out here, and Son doesn't deserve humiliation like that.

But to answer the OP
Never happened to me, never will. I don't deal with the market like that no more

If you try and scam me then you deserve all the humiliation the world can offer you.

Did that a few times. Had a guy want an old laptop. Said he couldn't call only text. He had a cali phone number. Yet the papypal account said his address was in nigeria

Like hut 7 on elkse road. No joke. He sent the money in a fake email. It came up in my spam folder

It was just an image. Not even text. It said to send the package and provide a tracking number then ill get my money

Said sure. Gave a fake tracking number and went on with my day

There was another time i ended up talking to some girl on some app. Spanish joint. Looked like late 20s. She emails me sayin how shes in africa visiting her sick grandma and studying in school :rofl:

And that i need to give her a stack so she can graduate. Then shell come back to America and be with me

I said sure. Gimme some nudes. Got stolen pics of course. Then i said ok ill help. And she was happy as hell. Talkin about mail it in an envelope and ill get paid back late4

But to answer the OP

Too late.

Back
Top Bottom