Somewhere in NYC Ninja and Steezy are turning over... in their awful looking couches.....

looks terrible

I thought the heights had tougher dudes than that... Ninja comin from a neighborhood with a bunch of salsa dancin, skinny jean wearin, horchata drinkin dudes.
But that's what most hoods are turning into. Beanie Siegel is shaking his head in disgust.
not for nothing, da era i grew up in was always skinny jean salsa, bachata, merengue dancing cats, but those same cats invented crack, sold wild kilos, heavy drug infested blocks

running wild buildings cowboy era washington heights from da 80's-mid 90's.

thing is alot of those dudes, got locked up and deported.

and da vernacular and persona i am doesn't accurately portray whats da common archetype of my neighborhood. when i was younger i used to chill in da heightz and in harlem

equally so my swag a mixbreed between things i picked up in 145 & broadway, and things i was accustomed to on 181 & st.nick.

people who aren't from NY don't understand that you can go as lil as 20 blocks and its as if you entered a completely different country with completely different cultures and languages.

How does Ninja not get on this show?  He's the most famous person from Da Heightz.  His presence alone would trump Jersey Shore ratings.  Mtv dropped the ball man.

Yo honestly why isn't Ninjahood in this??? makes no sense man. I dont wanna watch unless Eddie is on it man.

Couldve got the ninjahoodies popularized.

Last edited:
not for nothing, da era i grew up in was always skinny jean salsa, bachata, merengue dancing cats, but those same cats invented crack, sold wild kilos, heavy drug infested blocks

running wild buildings cowboy era washington heights from da 80's-mid 90's.

thing is alot of those dudes, got locked up and deported.

and da vernacular and persona i am doesn't accurately portray whats da common archetype of my neighborhood. when i was younger i used to chill in da heightz and in harlem

equally so my swag a mixbreed between things i picked up in 145 & broadway, and things i was accustomed to on 181 & st.nick.

people who aren't from NY don't understand that you can go as lil as 20 blocks and its as if you entered a completely different country with completely different cultures and languages.

yeah this guy is right you can go down 20 blocks and its like your in a different city

i will say this, the heights is like two years late on everything though they started wearing trues around here when most other ppl stopped wearing it :lol:

look like a bunch of lames

this is the "hood" ?
roll.gif
i bet these fools still think they're "hood" too because they from gangsta JYC

i will say this, the heights is like two years late on everything though they started wearing trues around here when most other ppl stopped wearing it
laugh.gif
da heightz wore and dropped trues in 2007, after them years only da bronx and harlem stayed on that lane

if the jersey shore made it, you best believe these dudes will....i think my bro-in-law's girl used to go out with that dude Audobon....lmao

salty i am, secretly praying for da failure :lol:

i was at a party where they were filming a episode down in dyckman around 12th ave, this was da summer that just past.

that Audubon cat lives 2 blocks down from me, we got mutual friends but i dunno him personally so i never banged w/ him.

i think my bro-in-law was at that party too....lol...it was in a park?

my bro-in-law knows every freakin body in the heights, not even kidding you, he used to work for Alianza, so imagine we be in a resort in DR and homie runs into someone there, we in Boston, he runs into another dominican there, the most comical thing in the world....son should have gotten a spot on that show...lol

hahaha....my sis-in-law grew up with them....they young kids, like 22 years old young....cant eem hate.

Da way Da NinjaHood talks about Da Heights I didn't think there was hipsters leaving there >D

Da way Da NinjaHood talks about Da Heights I didn't think there was hipsters leaving there >D

you cant really seperate people from wash heightz from any other NYers till they open their mouth, that Wash Heightz accent is serious.

Whoever is judging the way these people dress in da "hood" has not been to a real hood recently. A majority of them wear bright colors and skinny jeans nowadays.

you cant really seperate people from wash heightz from any other NYers till they open their mouth, that Wash Heightz accent is serious.

Oh ok I just thought it was all steep tech, bubble vest, grand wizard champion hoodies (da $70 joints), and fitteds.

Oh ok I just thought it was all steep tech, bubble vest, grand wizard champion hoodies (da $70 joints), and fitteds.

I haven't been to "da heights", but I don't think a lot of people there dress like that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom