Song help - 90s West Coast Rap EDIT: I found it!!!

I'm looking for this song from the mid-90s

The beat sounded like a bird chirping, but it was pretty tight. It played on 92.3 The Beat a lot in LA.
laugh.gif

It was from a LA-based rap group.

I think they were somehow affiliated with Mack 10 or Ice Cube or some other LA big name rapper.

I wanna say it was the Whoridas, but it wasn't them. They are from the Bay, but it was a similar group from LA.

Anyone?

good lookin fam

but that's not it

I know about the Liks.......I'm talking about a more obscure group that had like one radio hit

Brotherhood Creed "Helluva"? LOL! I don't know if that's it but I don't think so. The beat has a chirping to it but I don't thinkthey are in any way affiliated w/ Cube.

Hmmm, all the categories you described seemed to fit.

You remember any more details ?

Song is pretty cool. I gotta step my West Coast music game up.

Originally Posted by M16

21wz0y.jpg

Start with this. After The Chronic Doggystyle, it's the best West Coast rap album of all time imo.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by M16

21wz0y.jpg

Start with this. After The Chronic Doggystyle, it's the best West Coast rap album of all time imo.
Mac the Most
pimp.gif

so ya'll putting Mac Mall and 4-Tay ahead of Dogg Food and AmeriKKKaz Most.........AND Straight Outta Compton

smh.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by M16

21wz0y.jpg

I already love this album
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

so ya'll putting Mac Mall and 4-Tay ahead of Dogg Food and AmeriKKKaz Most.........AND Straight Outta Compton

smh.gif
Musically yes. Amerikkkaz Most Wanted is my third. Straight Outta Compton in the 8-10 range. Dogg Food is my %#+!, a climatic ending to theDogg Pound trilogy but naw bo, naw.

Back
Top Bottom