Songs That Are REALLY About Drugs? (Interesting Thread)

At Summer Camp, this kid was explaining to me that:

Boy = Herion

Girl = Crack Cocaine

For example: Young Dro "Shoulder Lean"

My Girl Gotta Girlfriend, Chevy Blue Like Whirlwind/

They Sayin Theres a Drought on That Boy, I Got Dat Girl In!"

He's basically saying, his suppliers ran low on dope, so they "re-upped" in regards to Cocaine sales. 

Also on Cam'Ron "Oh Boy" - the whole song is CLEARLY about Herion

"She Want The (Boy), So I Give Her The (Boy)/

Now She Screaming Out (Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah)"

Also, Pimp C did an interview with an Atlanta Radio Station where he said:

You Know Who's Gettin Caught In The Range Rover With The Boy!!

I think he was alluding to Lil Wayne shooting up herion? Remember, at that time Wayne had did "Duffel Bag Boy" with 2Chainz and was in Atlanta alot. And they had just banned Actavis (which is used to make Lean). So Promethazine is an Opiate, basically liquid herion. I was reading old newspapers, and it was speculated that Lil Wayne was in danger of death because his drug addictions had gotten too epic - guys from H-Town had been Sipping Lean for decades without OD'ing, so it's obvious Lil Wayne had upgraded to a stronger drug.

Why was y'all having thay convo in the first place? :lol:

And heroin man. Heroin.

Last edited:
i thought the honorable pimp was referring to Mase and an actual man

anyways what kinda summer camp you teaching at where kids come up to you tryna talk drug lingo from ten years ago lol

and cant feel my face...**** won a kids choice award and was about dope lol

Last edited:
roll.gif
op is a troll

Last edited:

I think he was alluding to Lil Wayne shooting up herion? Remember, at that time Wayne had did "Duffel Bag Boy" with 2Chainz and was in Atlanta alot. And they had just banned Actavis (which is used to make Lean). So Promethazine is an Opiate, basically liquid herion. I was reading old newspapers, and it was speculated that Lil Wayne was in danger of death because his drug addictions had gotten too epic - guys from H-Town had been Sipping Lean for decades without OD'ing, so it's obvious Lil Wayne had upgraded to a stronger drug.

mase-gif.gif

Why are you having convos about dog food at summer camp? :lol:

But to answer Gone to November by Wyclef is about drug running. That kinda blew my mind when my cousin broke that down for me back in the gap. :lol:

Bruh in summer camp like "hey young man, excuse me yung patna, tell me bout this dog food and them boys and girls yall out chea sellin these days" 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 my god

"caught in the range rover with that boy" was in reference to Mase allegedly being caught soliciting a transexual prostitute

Oh Boy is not about heroin

Last edited:

mase-gif.gif

Why are you having convos about dog food at summer camp?
laugh.gif

But to answer Gone to November by Wyclef is about drug running. That kinda blew my mind when my cousin broke that down for me back in the gap.
laugh.gif
​lol he says "every time I make a run" and "see you must understand I can't work a 9-5"

pretty cut and dry

a blip, the whole song isn't talking about heroin.

old boy seems to think any time someone mentions boy that's what they mean

Last edited:

mase-gif.gif

Why are you having convos about dog food at summer camp? :lol:

But to answer Gone to November by Wyclef is about drug running. That kinda blew my mind when my cousin broke that down for me back in the gap. :lol:

​lol he says "every time I make a run" and "see you must understand I can't work a 9-5"
pretty cut and dry

well I wouldn't say broke down he just basically said you know this about drug dealing right while it was on the radio at the time in 97/98. Funny tho in an interview A few years ago clef said white people at the time thought it was about the music business and going on tour. :lol:

So Promethazine is an Opiate, basically liquid herion. I was reading old newspapers, and it was speculated that Lil Wayne was in danger of death because his drug addictions had gotten too epic - guys from H-Town had been Sipping Lean for decades without OD'ing, so it's obvious Lil Wayne had upgraded to a stronger drug.
So much wrong here. Promethazine isn't even remotely close to being an opiate. It's an anti-histamine (anti-allergy) with sedative and anti-emetic effects.

Also on Cam'Ron "Oh Boy" - the whole song is CLEARLY about Herion​
this is what was said.  1 bar =/= whole song.  It's not even enough to remember, certainly not enough to make the song be about heroin

Back
Top Bottom