Songs You've Been Looking For Since Forever Vol. Google is Not My Friend :(

the k-os song? I dont remember the song or have the mp3 tho
frown.gif

DMX - Slippin' (Dirty Version)

I don't know if a dirty version exists, but if it does can someone post it up?

DMX - Slippin' (Dirty Version)

I don't know if a dirty version exists, but if it does can someone post it up?

The song from the train scene in Blankman. I found the name but can't find it in any store or alternate means.

The song from the train scene in Blankman. I found the name but can't find it in any store or alternate means.

Jewell - Someone Else's Lover

It's the track playing in the background of The Doctor's Office Skit on the The Chronic by Dre

Jewell - Someone Else's Lover

It's the track playing in the background of The Doctor's Office Skit on the The Chronic by Dre

I have Superstar Pt Zero and Been Around The World rmx....actually, let me double check to make sure its explicit.
Edit: Sorry, Been Around The World rmx is edited.

I have Superstar Pt Zero and Been Around The World rmx....actually, let me double check to make sure its explicit.
Edit: Sorry, Been Around The World rmx is edited.

been looking for an acapella version of "dont let me be misunderstood" that was in an episode in the first season of oz.. been lookin for it for years with no luck

been looking for an acapella version of "dont let me be misunderstood" that was in an episode in the first season of oz.. been lookin for it for years with no luck

i need the mp3 of "long time coming" by camron, the og mixtape version with the sam cooke sample, not the lord you know with jaheim. Can anybody help me with that?

i need the mp3 of "long time coming" by camron, the og mixtape version with the sam cooke sample, not the lord you know with jaheim. Can anybody help me with that?

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

I've been looking for this song that I heard on BET/MTV way back. It had the same beat as the song at the end of Missy's "I'm Really Hot" video. Anyone know which song I'm talking about?

Missy video for reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYExg7T-MCM
Superstar Pt. Zero by k-os
eek.gif
Thank you sir. I've been looking for this song forever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

I've been looking for this song that I heard on BET/MTV way back. It had the same beat as the song at the end of Missy's "I'm Really Hot" video. Anyone know which song I'm talking about?

Missy video for reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYExg7T-MCM
Superstar Pt. Zero by k-os
eek.gif
Thank you sir. I've been looking for this song forever.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom