Sonics (2-9) @ GRIZZLIES (2-7) 8 pm est

the sonics are just what the doctor prescribed to ignite a winning streak. we need a break from the rockets, hornets, mavs.
laugh.gif

rudy vs kevin round 2. rudy won the first round unanimously.

hopefully miller learned from the mavs game that if he shoots good things happen. he's too unselfish!

uh oh. the game isn't on the list of streams for tonight. you big dummy, please come to my rescue!

it's on nba tv right? cuz if it is, there's not going to be a live stream

Originally Posted by you big dummy

all i have right now is a chinese link, im looking for something in english

ya, i had to dl some chinese broadcasting device.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ExileUE

one word to describe the Sonics. Frustrating

Same here. I'm not even angry because that's just unfair to a team with crappy point guards and two rookies who have to go through some hard knocks.Wilcox has been a pleasant surprise, and Collison is playing hard, and Wilkins has had some nice games, but it's clearly evident they are paying the pricefor the three drafts before this year.

Originally Posted by BennyBlanko

grizz looked great. stro show was in full effect.

indeed. k.l.j. would be proud of his boy. 10-14, 24 pts, 5 reb, 4 asts.

i know it's the sonics, but we looked liked a playoff team out there. we looked smooth and the offense was flowing. 7 players in double figures. thatswhat i call beautiful basketball.

hopefully this blowout win will spark a winning streak, bring on the reptars
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by ExileUE

one word to describe the Sonics. Frustrating

Same here. I'm not even angry because that's just unfair to a team with crappy point guards and two rookies who have to go through some hard knocks. Wilcox has been a pleasant surprise, and Collison is playing hard, and Wilkins has had some nice games, but it's clearly evident they are paying the price for the three drafts before this year.

rebuilding phase.........hopefully presti can do this better than the previous group could.

Jeff Green had 11 and 14. That's nice to see. I'm really liking his game. He seems like such a non-imposing player, but he's made a lot of veteranmoves on the court so far. Now that he's in the starting lineup, he'll be able to adjust to that as well.

The Sonics need a veteran PG to have a solid team neither Watson or West could keep Damon Stoudamire out of the lane and both made bad decisions with thebasketball.

I'm liking the play of Damien Wilkins and Chris Wilcox.

Back
Top Bottom