Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

Cant believe it
frown.gif
that was so hard to watch
When you think about it, this is just more blood on Clays hands
mean.gif
yea but Tig messed up bad with this. As bad as clay screwed up gettin them involved with the cartel, at least jax could have taken care of all that. Tigs mistake is gonna cost the club more than the cartel does. also jax knows if he had just let op leave the club after they got out last time, him and donna would both still be alive.
yeah..

but tig only went after laroy and ultimately killed pope's daughter because clay lied to him..

so at the end of the day it's all clay's fault.

**** clay.

Wow at this episode. Had to turn away when he was on his knees about to get the pipe to the back of the head smh.

When Op got in there only thing I thought of was why? Dude had 2 kids.

And I don't think ratings will go down. People are waiting to see what payback is going to be.

So far it looks like this will be the most savage season yet. I just hope they don't stretch it out until the end of the season like they have been doing so far.

RIP Oppie

Man, I didn't shed tears or anything, but a string of emotions was running through my body once Opie got whacked...literally :smh:

After that, I also happened to come into realization that I've been watching this since 08', man how time flies.

"Who said that? All I see is teeth."

Tig :smh: :rofl:

Damn, Tara got that fiyaaaaa

RIP Opie. One of my favorite characters.

Last edited:
Stringer had me like ohhh noooozz :smh:
Mike from BB had me like damn :frown:
Opie, seriously had tears in my eyes... Most upset Ive gotten from a tv death :frown: x 10

i really cant believe they killed Ope.. that was seriously my favorite SON man... always loyal. always down. the show just wont be the same without him.. I'm genuinely saddened.. whyd it have to be him?! 
frown.gif

Opie :frown:

Gemma whooped that girl's ***

Juice getting those older yambs :smokin

Jax is going to destroy everybody now

I'm sad to see Opie go. Man, he's easily the most likeable character out the bunch. Jax kinda loses you with the boneheaded decisions sometimes. I will say this though; I'm surprised. Realistically, yeah, he's the one they foreshadowed with the first few episodes, but I just knew they'd turn him and Jax against each other to end the series. I just KNEW it. I didn't want that, but these series pretty often do something really bad in the 4-5-6 seasons that lose people. Them killing Opie, sucks to say, was the thing to do. Now, it gets real interesting.

I'd imagine we're going to lose 1-3 more main characters this season. I'm saying Tara makes it to the very end or goes out at the end of season 6. Now with Opie gone, it's obvious it's Jax vs. Clay until the end, so he's not going anywhere. If Gemma were to go, there's no way Jax and Tara stick around for sure, so she's safe. That leaves Juice, Bobby, Chibs, Tig, Phil, Happy, and Unser. I don't know. Very pleased with Sons.

Truthfully, after episodes 1 and 2, I was somewhat nervous the show might have jumped the shark or been on the verge of it. Glad to know that's not the case.

Man I just watched the latest episode. NT why the **** did they do Opie like that? As I was watching I really wanted to go hop in the episode and go off on everybody involved in Opies death. I am seriously pissed off about this. **** clay, Tig, Pope, the guard especially. man **** this show got me feeling emotional over a damn fictional character. Someone hold me. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I know some of you are upset but that's no reason to be mad at the show :lol:. I like tv shows where some of the main characters aren't safe. I remember season 1 when Half-Sac got stabbed :wow: :frown:. Last season the Sons lost 3 members (freakin' Juice murked one :smh:). I thought for a second Juice was the one who got shot in the police raid on the brothel. I saw a guy with short hair and a white shirt on the ground with blood on him but I remembered he probably left already. The Sons need to get some new members since their numbers keep going down.

It sucks that Opie never got to have his revenge. Jax denied him that. Clay will probably be around until the final season.

Ashley Tisdale as some prime Indiana poon :smokin. Was that her on the bike riding with Jax in the preview? All I could tell was it was a blond girl.

Son..

Felt that one in the heart. Opie was easily my favorite character on the show. He suffered soo much because of the club and still rode it out like a G. I guess this was Sutter's attempt to give him peace.

RIP to my Chewbacca looking homie.

Opie's death > Bodies death > Ned Starks's death

That's the 3 most hurtful and surprising TV deaths in recent memory to me. Hopefully my dude Walt won't be joining this list next year...

Back
Top Bottom