Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

^ NTers just hate female characters. Boardwalk, Walking Dead, Br Ba, SOA, Dexter

thats a stupid thing to say. I actually like Gemma. tara is just a boring character, or maybe its maggie Siff. Idk

And Lori on TWD is a horribly written character. Nothing sexist about it. She just does dumb stuff

Last edited:
Gemma's a two timing **** who helped murder her son's father. How on earth can anyone like that bop?

I like how the character is written and acted. Same reason people like Gyp Rosetti on Boardwalk. Dude is a monster, but damn hes interesting. Tara is just there. She only really started doing stuff in the last season. B4, she would just complain that Jax is a son and make that same blank face.

^ NTers just hate female characters. Boardwalk, Walking Dead, Br Ba, SOA, Dexter
Not just NT. Its the whole internet at large

Its popping up all over

Articles have been written about this stuff.

http://whatculture.com/tv/breaking-bad-why-we-follow-philanderers-murderers-but-hate-their-wives.php
thanks for that article, I just searched for "why viewers hate female characters" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I like how the character is written and acted. Same reason people like Gyp Rosetti on Boardwalk. Dude is a monster, but damn hes interesting. Tara is just there. She only really started doing stuff in the last season. B4, she would just complain that Jax is a son and make that same blank face.
\

I see what you mean, but at the same time, if you dont see the development of her character taking place then i dont know what else to say. It takes time for a super reluctant GF to evolve into a certified 'old lady', and thats essentially what is taking place as the episodes progress. Admittedly im not the biggest fan of Tara either but i can see where its going and i feel like by the end shes gonna be one of the most loyal ride or die characters on the show,

\
I see what you mean, but at the same time, if you dont see the development of her character taking place then i dont know what else to say. It takes time for a super reluctant GF to evolve into a certified 'old lady', and thats essentially what is taking place as the episodes progress. Admittedly im not the biggest fan of Tara either but i can see where its going and i feel like by the end shes gonna be one of the most loyal ride or die characters on the show,

it shouldnt take 4 seasons for a character to get interesting. Before she got her arm broke, Tara was a bore. She had he same formula. Jax says something or gemma says something to her, she frowns/boring face. That happened for years. Im not even saying turning into an old lady, but at least do something. Its like she has no real purpose. I mean that as like what does she want? A happy life with Jax, thats ok for a side character but a main character should have more to them. Is there any complexity to her? Wheres the inner struggle between her conscious and helping the club. She just does it. How many times have we seen the same Gemma Tara struggle with the boys. Maybe that is Kurt's fault, maybe its the actress. But Tara couldve been killed at any moment in the last 4 seasons and people probably wouldnt have cared. Where as kill Jax, Gemma, Clay, even Opie (who hasnt really done anything lately besides shoot clay) and people care

Last edited:
Johnny Lewis Dead: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Actor Found Dead Outside Los Feliz Woman's Home
The Huffington Post | By Kiki Von Glinow
Posted: 09/27/2012 8:58 am EDT Updated: 09/27/2012 9:38 am EDT

In what appears to be a bizarre series of events, "Sons of Anarchy" actor Johnny Lewis was found dead Wednesday outside the Los Feliz home of a woman who was also found dead inside.

Lewis, 28, was known for his role as Kip Epps on "Sons of Anarchy" and his "The O.C." stint.

Lewis is reportedly suspected of murdering the 70-year-old woman on whose Los Feliz driveway he was found dead. According to TMZ, the woman may have been renting a room to Lewis at the time of both of their deaths.

Although the elderly woman's death has been described as a homicide, it is unclear how Lewis came to his death. Sources reportedly heard the woman screaming inside her home and noticed a group of men fighting before one man, believed to be Lewis, climbed onto the roof. It is unclear as to whether Lewis may have fallen to his death or jumped from the roof.

Johnny Lewis Dead: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Actor Found Dead Outside Los Feliz Woman's Home
The Huffington Post | By Kiki Von Glinow
Posted: 09/27/2012 8:58 am EDT Updated: 09/27/2012 9:38 am EDT

In what appears to be a bizarre series of events, "Sons of Anarchy" actor Johnny Lewis was found dead Wednesday outside the Los Feliz home of a woman who was also found dead inside.

Lewis, 28, was known for his role as Kip Epps on "Sons of Anarchy" and his "The O.C." stint.

Lewis is reportedly suspected of murdering the 70-year-old woman on whose Los Feliz driveway he was found dead. According to TMZ, the woman may have been renting a room to Lewis at the time of both of their deaths.

Although the elderly woman's death has been described as a homicide, it is unclear how Lewis came to his death. Sources reportedly heard the woman screaming inside her home and noticed a group of men fighting before one man, believed to be Lewis, climbed onto the roof. It is unclear as to whether Lewis may have fallen to his death or jumped from the roof.

from E!

Johnny Lewis, an actor who most notably appeared on the FX series Sons of Anarchy, died on Wednesday in Los Angeles after he either fell or jumped off a roof to his death at a home where an 81-year-old woman was found dead inside.
Authorities say 28-year-old Lewis is suspected of killing the woman, who owned the house. He may have been renting a room from the homeowner, identified as Catherine Davis by the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office.
Officers had been sent to the residence after receiving reports of a woman screaming.
Sons of Anarchy boss talks "emotional impact" of game-changing death
According to a Los Angeles Police Department spokesman, Lewis was seen fighting with neighbors outside following the alleged altercation with Davis.
He was then spotted climbing up on the roof and was later found dead on the driveway.
Lewis also appeared on such programs as The O.C., Boston Public and Criminal Minds as well as the feature film The Runaways with Kristen Stewart.

I never even knew his name on the show. I was like who is Kip Epps?

R.I.P. to him.

Sutter was right, he was implying that dude was on drugs for a minute, and that's why he let him go from the show

Back
Top Bottom