Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

AWWWW YEEEAH

Jax better put in work to make this club what he and his father want it to be.
Clay looking like a weak *** old man. :smokin :smokin :smokin
Opie better come thru for Jax.

4 promo vid's i referenced in my 2nd post

In "Nero," we meet Jimmy Smits' character Nero Padilla, a Latino gangster who Gemma starts hooking up with this season. Clay, who's back in action after being shot by Jax -- albeit walking around with oxygen tubes going into his nose, isn't happy with the development. But in a chilling moment, Gemma lets him know that she doesn't care, reminding him of the brutal beating he gave her that precipitated the shooting. "Maybe you can bounce my face off the floor and see if you'll recognize me," she coolly tells him.

The "Jax" promo focuses on the new power dynamic at SAMCRO now that Jax has taken Clay's seat at the head of the table. Jax and Clay sit across a table, feeling each other out. A weakened and humbled Clay claims, "I'm all out of play. I'll just try to do what's best for SAMCRO", as chaotic scenes show that Jax's reign will come with its own problems.

The "Tara" spot highlights the rivalry between Jax's wife and mother. "I don't want you alone with my boys," Tara tells Gemma. "Here's something else that may sound familiar ... don't ever try to hurt my family again."

In "Survive," we see just how much trouble is headed SAMCRO's way. "Pope's coming at our families," Jax says of Harrold Perrineau's new character Damon Pope, who's fixated on avenging his daughter's accidental death. Scenes of gun violence and explosions play as Gemma and Opie are both seen getting arrested by authorities. In one scene, Jax asks Danny Trejo's once-undercover CIA agent when he'll get off the club's back. "When I don't need you anymore," Romeo tells him.

Clay with the oxygen like Piney :lol:. I think they're called nasal cannulas. Probably the only thing I retained from my RT classes.
I wonder if Joel McHale was a smartass like he usually is on set. Those guys would be quick to smack him.

Might wear my SOA shirt tomorrow :smokin.

Last edited:
Excited for the premiere but kinda worried the show has reached its peak, last season had its moments but I was left disappointed when it was over. Hoping this season is better.

Last edited:
Cant wait to see what developments await Jax.

Series took a season of 2 for me to get into, but Season 4 was really well done.

I need a GOOD Samcro Hoody 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I hope Joel McHale gets offed post-haste.
Aside from him, im excited for the new season.

Feel the same :lol: not sure he gets axed but him trying to run a play on Gemma doesn't sound like it'll end well for him.

I need a GOOD Samcro Hoody

Check out the FX Shop.

Can't wait. I have high hopes for this season. The previews have looked grim so far for SAMCRO but Pope looks like he could steal an Emmy nom here.

^
I want them to make a pullover hoody with the reaper logo on the front. That's how the t-shirt I got from Kohl's is :smokin.

^
I want them to make a pullover hoody with the reaper logo on the front. That's how the t-shirt I got from Kohl's is :smokin.

yeah i cant find anything with the reaper logo on the chest... its the main reason i havent copped any of the official gear... i want the reaper on the front not the back.. but that flag hoodie is dope..... that $50 tho :x

Last edited:
Like I said, check out the FX shop. They have a black one with the reaper on the front and a blue with the reaper plus SOA written across the top.

Few Wallpapers from FX.com

Clay on the outside looking in.....& tara is riding now

Maybe she's just sitting on Jax's bike? I don't see her as a rider TBH :lol:

Really interested to see where Tig is at mentally to start this season. I know we're going to see some really crazy stuff from him.

I love how Clay has the Piney look :lol: but with it only being a week after the end of S4, I don't think he has it for long. He didn't have it in the Brother promo.

Last edited:
Maybe she's just sitting on Jax's bike? I don't see her as a rider TBH :lol:

I love how Clay has the Piney look :lol: but with it only being a week after the end of S4, I don't think he has it for long. He didn't have it in the Brother promo.

yeah i was joking i doubt she would ride...unless it's piggyback :lol:

& i also agree clay is prbly still healing up so the o2 prbly wont last long....but it is very funny seeing him just like the guy he just offed

Last edited:
Hey guys if you're looking for some SOA merch, this is the best place I've found..Better than FX's site as far as prices and selection goes..

store.bikerornot.com

Hey guys if you're looking for some SOA merch, this is the best place I've found..Better than FX's site as far as prices and selection goes..

store.bikerornot.com

urhhhh its blocked at wk ill check it out when i get home

Watching this little red carpet piece on FX and they just showed a few clips of this new season I haven't seen..But I swear I just saw Chuck Zito in a SAMCRO cut..Is he going to be a recurring character this year?

Watching this little red carpet piece on FX and they just showed a few clips of this new season I haven't seen..But I swear I just saw Chuck Zito in a SAMCRO cut..Is he going to be a recurring character this year?

He will theres a pic on google of him holding a cut

from wiki

In 2010, Chuck Zito filed a $5 million dollar lawsuit against the cable network FX, alleging that he had a development meeting with them in 2006 and he pitched the idea of an outlaw motorcycle group. He alleges that FX blew him off and then stole his idea, which became the FX show Sons of Anarchy.[7] Chuck Zito will now be appearing in Season 5 of the show Sons of Anarchy. He also appeared in show creator Kurt Sutter's Discovery Channel documentary series, Outlaw Empires.

I'm about to look like a cornball, but I don't eem care.

Soon as I get my bike, I'll pick up the reaper crew hat.

Last edited:
I just started watching this show last month and went through all 4 seasons with the quickness. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom