Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

ohwell.gif

Tara was feelin herself just lil too much :smh:

But how gemma gonna set her up w/o being a witness?

Dont think Gemma did anything. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Jax's old girl

Last edited:
Dont think it was Gemma, that would make her accessory. Prbly the marshall

That was my initial thinking because has no problems stepping outside the law, I don't know exactly how it works and if it varies by state about recording conversations but he could've been wired in her office. Though I'm pretty sure she said she didn't know what he'd do with the crucifix.

But...I also kind of thought she might've talked to Eli and he could've helped her in terms of her involvement. Eli got Clay because of her statement...you scratch my back.

Last edited:
I thought it was a great finale. Setting up season 6 nicely. Let's see if they open up two weeks after as usual or do a longer timeline. Nothing made me happier watching Tig just blow Pope's brains out.

I like that Torric's involvement will be spread out. Interesting character thus far.

Last edited:
Is this a good tv show? im trying to choose a tv show to get into. Its between this, dexter or walking dead even tho im not into zombies. Which one would you prefer? Im going to watch the one i choose from season 1

Is this a good tv show? im trying to choose a tv show to get into. Its between this, dexter or walking dead even tho im not into zombies. Which one would you prefer? Im going to watch the one i choose from season 1

I'd watched a bunch of Dexter but never was as compelled to keep watching. Never seen Walking Dead and I don't watch that much TV but I'd most definitely recommend SOA, it won't disappoint IMO.

I'd watched a bunch of Dexter but never was as compelled to keep watching. Never seen Walking Dead and I don't watch that much TV but I'd most definitely recommend SOA, it won't disappoint IMO.

THANKS MIGHT TRY IT OUT. i remember when i got on to the wire, I watched all the seasons within 2 weeks....vol no life

THANKS MIGHT TRY IT OUT. i remember when i got on to the wire, I watched all the seasons within 2 weeks....vol no life

The Wire is one of my favorite shows all time, if not #1.

Sons of anarchy is probably my fav show right now .

There's no dull episode at all. Or filler episodes. Always got some drama going on

What was the scene when Jax was about to enter the warehouse and the homeless/crackhead lady was talking to that little stuffed toy about? :nerd:

My boy JAX coming thru for the homies. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Gemma you STUPID RATCHET BIsh :smh:

I feel like this finale may be the second best finale after season three.:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom