Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

No way Jax lives through 2 hours next week. I think Sutter is going to try and make everybody in America cry.

I'm not gonna cry for that fool. He deserves it.

Unser's existence for the last few decades is just sad and pathetic. Feel sorry for that friendzoned simp. Notice how gemma didn't even acknowledge him getting shot or laying there dead on the floor. No scream or tears from her for him.

Why didn't jax rip Wendy's top off? I would want to see her nice, big jugs while getting in those guts.

Last edited:
Never watched afterword. Had no idea Sutter was Otto. Looked it up to make sure I wasn't tripping and saw he's married to Gemma in real life.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

?Man Kurt, this is like 5 eps straight of Juice getting his dookie shoot plunged.

You downlow?

man when the moment came i cant lie i didnt want jax to do it, i thought maybe she could just off herself instead 
embarassed.gif

i think somebody hit it on the head with the grim bastards swinging the mayhem vote

but wouldnt it be too late as they would approve that after jax is dead? 
nerd.gif

my bet is jarry looks the other way on unser and gemmas murder

i bet jax just got wendy pregnant again so if he dies theres a brand new teller free of gemma's influence entirely 
laugh.gif

and what was wrong w jax's leg that he kept limping?

Last edited:
I was wondering that too about his leg, maybe when he got hit by the challenger last episode when he was running?

I'm thinking he's gonna die and he's just trying to fix everything as much as possible before it happens. Maybe the by law is about the "no blacks"? So then sons can patch them over?

serious question but do MC really have that much juice when it comes to living that life? I don't know any personally so do any of you guys know any dudes in any MCs putting work like they show in SOA?

I know a couple around my way. It's not like TV makes it seem at all, or the media. Do things pop off? Yea, but it's once in a great while. For the most part it's just brothers riding together taking care of their families and neighbors.

serious question but do MC really have that much juice when it comes to living that life? I don't know any personally so do any of you guys know any dudes in any MCs putting work like they show in SOA?
I know a couple around my way. It's not like TV makes it seem at all, or the media. Do things pop off? Yea, but it's once in a great while. For the most part it's just brothers riding together taking care of their families and neighbors.
sounds like something gemma would say 
laugh.gif

I knew Jax & Wendy would hook back up.
I called it a few months back.

I doubt it will last tho, Jax has to pay the price for all of his mistakes.

These thoughts ran through my mind
1. What's up with this dude sutter's obession with rape?
2. The song in the ending was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:, great way to end the episode.
3. Even though wendy looks kinda whack, I'm 99% sure she has that tight wet wet and is super freaky

Back
Top Bottom