Soo are we ever gonna do another summit?

:kicks around a rock:
eyes.gif

Ill throw one together, during my spring break. I'm throwing it. I don't care if its me patrick and boosty.

it's a damn shame but the truth is no ben baller = no summit

mecks made a few legit attempts to get something goin on for a dodger game with a similar setup to how the previous summits were. a good chunk of people said they were interested but then went mia when it was time to get the tickets.

im like whatever about a summit, im cool with a few of you guys off the board, 90onthefreeway, lax, youngsk8, greezee, mecks etc but it's always cool to meet up with you guys.

for all the 21 and over heads, i'd be down to hit up a bar around the way whenever.

Originally Posted by Greezee

laugh.gif
 I'm certified. I'm there every day.

glasses.gif

laugh.gif
at those messages from the other night
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

mecks made a few legit attempts to get something goin on for a dodger game with a similar setup to how the previous summits were. a good chunk of people said they were interested but then went mia when it was time to get the tickets.

im like whatever about a summit, im cool with a few of you guys off the board, 90onthefreeway, lax, youngsk8, greezee, mecks etc but it's always cool to meet up with you guys.

for all the 21 and over heads, i'd be down to hit up a bar around the way whenever.

summit at Dominguez's Loker Student Union
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

jasmyne. 2 people doesnt constitute a mini summit

and the way you put it sounds hella suspect lol

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

summit at Dominguez's Loker Student Union
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

jasmyne. 2 people doesnt constitute a mini summit

and the way you put it sounds hella suspect lol

It's usually me, you, and T. sometimes your cousin too. So that's 4. 

Oh and I appreciate you spelling my name right. That's how I know you're my true friend.
happy.gif
*hugs*

im down to go, just got a job promotion in LA and i will be a cali resident by the end of the week, based from washington dc
wink.gif

Let us all go to various galleries around L.A. and get cultured. We can make it a scavenger hunt. We'll all end up at an exclusive spot and the firsts ones there will be the winner of some exclusive prize and well have an exclusive celebration/party.

Boost my ninja I forgot you are on the west, never been but I will make it up from SD this time around! 

Back
Top Bottom