Soo...nobody wants to talk about how OJ Mayo lost his team the game today?

being 0-13 on his last 13 shots

excuse me i think im gonna hurl

and its not like he even stopped shooting...Grizzlies up 8 heading into the 4th and end up losing BIG

mainly because Mayo being 0-8 in the 4th quarter

you wanna know why the DEFENSIVE STOPPER known as Jason Richardson put the clamps down on him

yeah thats right JRich is a born again defensive player now with the Suns

Phoenix 09-12 title lock

mind you there was no Nash or Amare for the Suns either

impressive win really

im proud of these guys

Because Juice is the best player in the NBA.

Yes, that means Juice > J-Rich.
Sorry man.

roll.gif

i was with u untill u started that Jrich BS

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

and its not like he even stopped shooting...Grizzlies up 8 heading into the 4th and end up losing BIG

you wanna know why the DEFENSIVE STOPPER known as Jason Richardson put the clamps down on him

Phoenix 09-12 title lock

I think he owed them a win after his "lockdown" defense on Roger Mason cost them the San Antonio game.

*cult-like creepy voice* we don't speak on OJ's misses, only his makes. He is the future

*jay-z* soon you'll understand *jay-z*

I am now 100000% sure you have sentimental feelings and hdden fantasies towards JRich.

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Phoenix 09-12 title lock
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

You know what's great? I don't give a damn if the Grizzlies lose.

Keep shooting, Juice.
pimp.gif

Really though, he's still shooting 45% and 38% after a 4-20, 1-8 night. You'll have that.

if only zodogg can see what his franchise has turned into
People still hatin on this team.. but look out. thats all i have to say.. everyone too quick to mark off the suns. Way too quick.

And Jrich is going to contribute so much on this team. We just need to trade Barbosa and we're ready for the finals. Yea he won us the game, but I thinkhe's gone now. Finally.

Wait.......

So, the game was lost because of Mayo's shooting or because the team played bad? I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this thread.
laugh.gif
Mayo was 4-8 with 14 points in the first half, and he just basically had ahorrible 2nd half. This was Mayo's 2nd or 3rd off night in what? 32 games?
grin.gif

Rudy Gay was 5-18 the past two games and now was 6-15 tonight. Derrick Rose 3-14, 5-17, 3-16, 8-18, 6-14, 7-16 in the month of December. Was there a threadbrought about him saying how awful of a night he had? Mayo and Rudy both were off in the 2nd half for some odd reason. Mayo had a few plays where he missedlayups that he never misses. I guess it happens with every great player though.
pimp.gif

At least I know the Grizzlies aren't about to completely blow up in a bad way like Phoenix is about to do in the next 2-3 seasons.
laugh.gif
They might not even make the playoffs this season and if they do, they will getput out the 1st round.

7b6c18aad12a1eb39e5c47715b6b7273-getty-83005930jm016_suns_grizz.jpg

of coursse its great to have shaq inside

24 and 13...and yesterday he had 28 and 12

the man is a bonafide beastt

They might not even make the playoffs this season and if they do, they will get put out the 1st round.

If you're not the Lakers, then you may not even make the playoffs so you can't really even say that about the suns.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

This guy has to be related to JRain.
Nope, I'm not a Mike Miller fan.
laugh.gif
A hometown fanthough. It's different to say Memphis lost the game, but to make a thread about it being OJ's fault is ludicrous. OJ is flawless.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom