Soo this is what SWAG stands for

swaggerless haters gonna keep hatin
#swag swag swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

"Swag" is your perceived/presented worth vs. actual worth

So for example:  a doctor pushing a beemer doesn't help his swag as much as your Best Buy employee NT'er pushing the same car.  The swag level provided by that whip adds 2e^x exponentially more to the NTer than it does the doctor, by my calculations.

fact: a quarter of blacks are below the poverty line vs. just 10% of asians.  Thus it is easier/more likely to have swag as a black

/thread

preach
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

"Swag" is your perceived/presented worth vs. actual worth

So for example:  a doctor pushing a beemer doesn't help his swag as much as your Best Buy employee NT'er pushing the same car.  The swag level provided by that whip adds 2e^x exponentially more to the NTer than it does the doctor, by my calculations.

fact: a quarter of blacks are below the poverty line vs. just 10% of asians.  Thus it is easier/more likely to have swag as a black

/thread

preach
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

That pullover is breaking every rule in good typography. Negative swag.
You got slight ayo points for "typography rules" --thats what girl's do. "That's not Helvetica that's Arial" or some bs like that.
That phrase was floating around tumblr for a while and I knew it would turn into something hypebeast boppers would wear
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

That pullover is breaking every rule in good typography. Negative swag.
You got slight ayo points for "typography rules" --thats what girl's do. "That's not Helvetica that's Arial" or some bs like that.
That phrase was floating around tumblr for a while and I knew it would turn into something hypebeast boppers would wear
30t6p3b.gif

^ Namath PERFECTLY fits into my definition of swag

Dude wasn't even any good and got into the hall of fame
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ Namath PERFECTLY fits into my definition of swag

Dude wasn't even any good and got into the hall of fame
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom