Sooo.. I just made my coworker cry.. SRS question inside.

I just made DUDE cry over the most simple topic (basketball.. called him a bandwagoner in front of everyone
grin.gif
).. i know the reason he lost his cool probably goes deeper than that.. Seriously though.. how do I go about apologizing to this guy? I feel sick to my stomach. 
laugh.gif

I just made DUDE cry over the most simple topic (basketball.. called him a bandwagoner in front of everyone
grin.gif
).. i know the reason he lost his cool probably goes deeper than that.. Seriously though.. how do I go about apologizing to this guy? I feel sick to my stomach. 
laugh.gif

i personally wouldnt feel that bad about making a colleague cry over a discussion on basketball of all things. but if you do feel that bad...

ask dude if he is free to go out to lunch. buy that man a meal and tell him you didnt mean to come on so strong in front of everyone. tell him you werent trying to embarrass him. not that all emotional dudes are soft, but chances are this guy is. if it makes him feel better let him take a free shot at you, chances are it wont sting/hurt that much.

i personally wouldnt feel that bad about making a colleague cry over a discussion on basketball of all things. but if you do feel that bad...

ask dude if he is free to go out to lunch. buy that man a meal and tell him you didnt mean to come on so strong in front of everyone. tell him you werent trying to embarrass him. not that all emotional dudes are soft, but chances are this guy is. if it makes him feel better let him take a free shot at you, chances are it wont sting/hurt that much.

Originally Posted by proper english

I feel sick to my stomach. 
laugh.gif

Lies!
laugh.gif

You don't apologize for that. Tell him grow a pair. I spent all day weeping over my mom on Mother's Day.... and you know what? All I got was "Your Lakers getting they @+! BEAT by 29!" texts. No one gave a +%@%
laugh.gif
.  It's funny to me now, but I was SUPER heated at my friends  and fam for that.. So go back to work, tell that grown @+! man to grow a pair, and then just buy him a beer or something. DO NOT APOLOGIZE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

I feel sick to my stomach. 
laugh.gif

Lies!
laugh.gif

You don't apologize for that. Tell him grow a pair. I spent all day weeping over my mom on Mother's Day.... and you know what? All I got was "Your Lakers getting they @+! BEAT by 29!" texts. No one gave a +%@%
laugh.gif
.  It's funny to me now, but I was SUPER heated at my friends  and fam for that.. So go back to work, tell that grown @+! man to grow a pair, and then just buy him a beer or something. DO NOT APOLOGIZE
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
dude stormed out of the office muttering all sorts of %$#^@ like one of those spoiled kids when they dont get their way.. maaan.. I feel so embarrassed for him. 

30t6p3b.gif
dude stormed out of the office muttering all sorts of %$#^@ like one of those spoiled kids when they dont get their way.. maaan.. I feel so embarrassed for him. 

just hold him gently in your arms, look into his eyes and tell him that your truly sorry from the bottom of your heart

just hold him gently in your arms, look into his eyes and tell him that your truly sorry from the bottom of your heart

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i personally wouldnt feel that bad about making a colleague cry over a discussion on basketball of all things. 

see that's the thing.. I'm assuming (and hoping for his manhoods sake) that BBall wasn't the main reason he lost his cool. 
if that's the case, really dont want to be the shoulder he leans his head on. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom