Sooo.. I just made my coworker cry.. SRS question inside.

What if he thinks your attempts to apologize are patronizing and he hates you even more?

OP you dropped the ball on this one. I didn't even know situations like this existed, this is some Pre-K beef

So what you are saying is he claims he is a Heat fan... because we all know there is no such thing.

So what you are saying is he claims he is a Heat fan... because we all know there is no such thing.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i personally wouldnt feel that bad about making a colleague cry over a discussion on basketball of all things. but if you do feel that bad...

ask dude if he is free to go out to lunch. buy that man a meal and tell him you didnt mean to come on so strong in front of everyone. tell him you werent trying to embarrass him. not that all emotional dudes are soft, but chances are this guy is. if it makes him feel better let him take a free shot at you, chances are it wont sting/hurt that much.

This is the professional thing to do IMO

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i personally wouldnt feel that bad about making a colleague cry over a discussion on basketball of all things. but if you do feel that bad...

ask dude if he is free to go out to lunch. buy that man a meal and tell him you didnt mean to come on so strong in front of everyone. tell him you werent trying to embarrass him. not that all emotional dudes are soft, but chances are this guy is. if it makes him feel better let him take a free shot at you, chances are it wont sting/hurt that much.

This is the professional thing to do IMO

Back
Top Bottom