[::Sooo my S&T Brothers and sisters...what ya'll eatin during the Super Bowl today?::]

Im gettin a buncha marinated carne asada steak from the store down the street to grill. 
smokin.gif

On top of that a buncha chips and dips of course.
Also thinkin about a 20 piece bucket of those KFC firey grilled wings to split with some of the boys.

What about you peepz?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

going to my buddy's place. he's got a massive grill. so far he was saying:
buffalo wings
bbq wings
ribs
pizza
various chips and dips

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Ok Thread Police, i was very well aware of that thread which is why i directed this one specifically towards S&T. Does that really get under your skin homie?
eyes.gif
Who the hell pissed in your Super Bowl food today?
roll.gif

I was just letting you know there was a thread in General too. Your question was "what ya'll eatin during the Super Bowl?" but apparently you don't give a %!$% what other people are eating because you only cared that I took a little light away from your ever so glorious thread. !+%%%+ egotistical lame.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's clear I got under YOUR skin though
roll.gif

I see you...

mad_computer-guy_1469_1469.jpg

Going to a friends house (fellow Jet fan, so we are eating out of depression).

Wings
Pizza
Chips & Dip
Beer

The basics.

Chips and dip
Chilli/Chilli Dogs/Chilli Baked Potatos
Spicy Wings

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Ok Thread Police, i was very well aware of that thread which is why i directed this one specifically towards S&T. Does that really get under your skin homie?
eyes.gif
Who the hell pissed in your Super Bowl food today?
roll.gif

I was just letting you know there was a thread in General too. Your question was "what ya'll eatin during the Super Bowl?" but apparently you don't give a %!$% what other people are eating because you only cared that I took a little light away from your ever so glorious thread. !+%%%+ egotistical lame.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's clear I got under YOUR skin though
roll.gif

I see you...
okay my man. you got me really good with those emoticons, im clearly very depressed over some stranger whose trying to get lulz on the internet. you win because well...you used more emoticons so that just means your clearly in a much better mood than i am and that i am very upset and ready to commit suicide over the matter.

Listen. The chargers loss was just as devistating to me as the vikings loss was to you.
But you dont see me patrolling the streets of niketalk trying to rain on peoples parades. Just relax and let people live, thats all im askin for.

Here are some emoticons to help my side of the argument:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There, now im just as happy as you so clearly are in your posts all around S&T, right?

But you dont see me patrolling the streets of niketalk trying to rain on peoples parades.
O sorry I wasn't aware this thread was like a parade for you.
Listen. The chargers loss was just as devistating to me as the vikings loss was to you.
......How is that relevant to Super Bowl food? You MUST be depressed because you're bringing up stuff that doesn't even relate to what we are talking about
roll.gif

Just relax and let people live, thats all im askin for.
Sorry for not letting you live? Realize that I was just linking you to another thread so you could see what people are eating for the Super Bowl because that was the topic of your thread.

What are you eating for the superbowl? (1,2)

^ That was my response to the thread. Does that sound like I'm pissed off whatsoever sir. Does that sound like "you got under my skin"? No
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

But you dont see me patrolling the streets of niketalk trying to rain on peoples parades.
O sorry I wasn't aware this thread was like a parade for you.
......How is that relevant to Super Bowl food? You MUST be depressed because you're bringing up stuff that doesn't even relate to what we are talking about
roll.gif

Just relax and let people live, thats all im askin for.
Sorry for not letting you live? Realize that I was just linking you to another thread so you could see what people are eating for the Super Bowl because that was the topic of your thread.

What are you eating for the superbowl? (1,2)

^ That was my response to the thread. Does that sound like I'm pissed off whatsoever sir. Does that sound like "you got under my skin"? No
laugh.gif

Alright dude, i dont wanna waste time arguing. You made your points, i did as well.  Now we can move on and both enjoy the super bowl.

just post what your eatin for the super bowl already so we can get back on topic
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
Internet police.

As for me, most likely just some cookies and nothing else. Contemplating ordering a pizza to share with my roommate for dinner though.

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

Looks like OP and other dude are gonna have some beef.
laugh.gif
 A whole bucket full 
laugh.gif

Chips and dip

Wings

Pizza

Dominicks had the best deal I've seriously ever seen: Huge pizza, 2.5 lbs of boneless wings, and 2-liter coke for 9.99 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Drinking Guinness.................
this....is what i wish i was doing.  not a fan of consuming Guinness in mass quantities, tho.
laugh.gif
  usually something light for sporting events.

mini-marathon training FTL.  no wings, pizza, beer, etc. for me.
ohwell.gif

wildcat, you coming to Beantown to run the marathon?

I got to drink Guinness tonight, have a meeting tomorrow at 10, kind of helps me pace myself.

Back
Top Bottom