Sooo they raising the price on Jordan

Not for retros I wont be paying that. I have pretty much everything I need, dont need to double up on crap quality at that price. You know the 10's and 4's shape will be horrible too.

Not for retros I wont be paying that. I have pretty much everything I need, dont need to double up on crap quality at that price. You know the 10's and 4's shape will be horrible too.

People in here praising the Cement IV's like we're getting 99 retro molding and good quality.
laugh.gif
IV's are definitely one of the best all time J's when done correctly, but paying $160 for some possible 2006 Military Blue esque quality with a %%%#%+ up shape is ridiculous IMO.

People in here praising the Cement IV's like we're getting 99 retro molding and good quality.
laugh.gif
IV's are definitely one of the best all time J's when done correctly, but paying $160 for some possible 2006 Military Blue esque quality with a %%%#%+ up shape is ridiculous IMO.

Originally Posted by CAto312

I'm sure most of you crying about the prices will also be saying you copped, or posting pics in the pickup thread....

Basically.

Originally Posted by CAto312

I'm sure most of you crying about the prices will also be saying you copped, or posting pics in the pickup thread....

Basically.

Not gonna complain cause if i want them im gonna get them... hell price went up on milk from 2.50 to 3.50 and its the same milk ive always drunk. Same with gas went up at least a dollar but its the same thing.

Overall people are still going to cop regardless of price and how good or bad quality is

Not gonna complain cause if i want them im gonna get them... hell price went up on milk from 2.50 to 3.50 and its the same milk ive always drunk. Same with gas went up at least a dollar but its the same thing.

Overall people are still going to cop regardless of price and how good or bad quality is

well it seem like ya still gonna buy jordans even when they $175 a pair i cant be apart of that

well it seem like ya still gonna buy jordans even when they $175 a pair i cant be apart of that

Yeah ima still buy them, nothing you can do about it so might as well cop. But im almost done with the sneaker game anyway so yippy for me

Yeah ima still buy them, nothing you can do about it so might as well cop. But im almost done with the sneaker game anyway so yippy for me

AFTER THE CEMENT 4'S AND CHICAGO 10'S DROP (DEBATEABLE DEPENDING ON THAT MIDSOLE). I WILL HAVE EVERY OG COLORWAY I NEED BESIDES COLUMBIA 11'S AND THE WAY IT LOOKS, THOSE WILL RETRO NEXT CHRISTMAS. THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN RETRO THAT I WON'T ALREADY HAVE IN GOOD CONDITION. I WILL OFFICIALLY BE OUT THE GAME 1ST QUARTER NEXT YEAR. THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH THE PRICE.

NOW MY MONEY WILL START GOING TO OTHER VENTURES IN LIFE

FEELS GOOD MAN.

AFTER THE CEMENT 4'S AND CHICAGO 10'S DROP (DEBATEABLE DEPENDING ON THAT MIDSOLE). I WILL HAVE EVERY OG COLORWAY I NEED BESIDES COLUMBIA 11'S AND THE WAY IT LOOKS, THOSE WILL RETRO NEXT CHRISTMAS. THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN RETRO THAT I WON'T ALREADY HAVE IN GOOD CONDITION. I WILL OFFICIALLY BE OUT THE GAME 1ST QUARTER NEXT YEAR. THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH THE PRICE.

NOW MY MONEY WILL START GOING TO OTHER VENTURES IN LIFE

FEELS GOOD MAN.

Yeah, I am about done with JB and I have rocked J's since I was 11 years old. I am now 26... The quality of the retros are trash, I recently thought I wanted the TB IIIs retro, I came out of the store with some Lebron 8s instead. I would much rather pay the same amount for new tech, premium materials, and great asthetics as opposed to just a classic JB shoe... *my 2 cents*

Yeah, I am about done with JB and I have rocked J's since I was 11 years old. I am now 26... The quality of the retros are trash, I recently thought I wanted the TB IIIs retro, I came out of the store with some Lebron 8s instead. I would much rather pay the same amount for new tech, premium materials, and great asthetics as opposed to just a classic JB shoe... *my 2 cents*

Back
Top Bottom