Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by nyk110283

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

This whole thread is burgers....just....burgers.

2cy1bur.jpg
yea, Im not sure why no one mentioned the possible coke.

If you think that's possibly coke, you got a lot of living to do

Not sure if I believe cus after seeing drake on punkd dude called his moms bout to cry. He ain't bout it lol

Originally Posted by Phen0m

^^ ILL LEGAL OPERATION, Who is that in your avy?

No idea my dude...
...some random shortie from the Black Women thread - I just thought the pic was sexy as hell.

Spoiler [+]
1tspbt.jpg

ok following that pic and the fact that dudes tried to jump a dancer...this is officially reckless female activity.
chubbs is the only ovo dude I can see throwing a bottle, but even that is hard to believe. why not just shoot the fair one?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Forreal though...let me get this @%+@ straight. So Aubrey or someone on his side confronts CB, words exchange, @%+@ gets messy, bottles thrown left & right and CB ends up getting decked w/ a gash on his chin. Then buddy pops off on Twitter like he usually does...and even after all that took place, still resorts to sublims and doesn't mention anyone by name. Posts a pic up for sympathy or w/e and deletes everything...again, like he usually does. All over some industry harlot he hasn't gotten over, going as far as removing _'s off songs because they're boning her and he still caught up in his feelings.

I don't even $@%! with Aubrey like that but he's absolved from the slander cannons in this situation.

I agree completely.

oh how quickly some of yall forget, drake has zero and I mean zero credibility, a year ago you making a song about rihanna pouring out your heart and you admit she played and hurt you off a quick fling, now you wanna talk all hard. Go home and be a family man

Back
Top Bottom