0614-chris-brown-bystander-launch-v2-1.jpg
get that young money
pimp.gif

id sue drake meek chris brown and the club
pimp.gif
she about to own the label
pimp.gif
$
There is no proof that Drake or CB hit her with a bottle. She will be better off suing the club. She got hurt on their property tho. Either way she will get a lil change. These gifs and %@% have me dying tho!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Regis

You dudes think Im playing.
The sag struggle is real.

2j5c9j.jpg

Even Drake looks more comfortable.

2nj901g.jpg

And finally...

Spoiler [+]

2qxyqfp.jpg

Dudes belt is on his damn belly button.

I cant be the only person who sees it.

Does it really matter? If you wana go off another dudes looks cool, but Meek and French are the only ones in that pic with REAL WRAP SHEETS and "Street Cred". You clowns ride Drake so much. He's the poster child for this new generation. He raps about going through his girl's phone and it's ok. LOLOL. The way another man dresses has nothing to do with anything

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by AirThompson

drakeandchrisbrown.jpg

What ever happened to this? Fighting over a girl who's yambs been passed around like a football? . . . 

2zqzac0.jpg

Damn, if only we could trade.
roll.gif
so foul yet true.

Not trying to wish death on either of them dudes, but I'd definitely take that trade.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by cap1229

I hope Drake did that. His P rate will go through the roof. I'm trying to tell yall dudes women love a sexy captain who will %!@% a women beater up.

Huh? Shut your @%+ up
laugh.gif

lmaoooo... homey nipped that in a bud.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Regis

You dudes think Im playing.
The sag struggle is real.

2j5c9j.jpg

Even Drake looks more comfortable.

2nj901g.jpg

And finally...

Spoiler [+]

2qxyqfp.jpg

Dudes belt is on his damn belly button.

I cant be the only person who sees it.

Does it really matter? If you wana go off another dudes looks cool, but Meek and French are the only ones in that pic with REAL WRAP SHEETS and "Street Cred". You clowns ride Drake so much. He's the poster child for this new generation. He raps about going through his girl's phone and it's ok. LOLOL. The way another man dresses has nothing to do with anything

Meek already said he wasnt bout that life in one of his vids dude said he wasnt on the street or sold drugs he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time stop assuming just cuz somebody go to jail they have street cred

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

[h3]Parker Injures Eye During Nightclub Brawl[/h3]
Jun 15, 2012 8:48 PM EDT

Parker said: "I was with my friend Chris Brown and me and my friends took some punches, so I'll be missing the start of the French team because I can't do anything for a week except keep the lens in and then take drops."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/221545/Parker_Injures_Eye_During_Nightclub_Brawl#ixzz1xvI0otDj
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this brawl have to much cameos for my heart to take

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think its a difference between being a real thorough dude, and just being reckless.

Some folks think violence = real... but if you ever dealt with am OG, they'll let you know all that extra is what gets cats caught up.

Meek may or may not be real.... but don't judge by jail time.

I always noticed cats that went to jail a lot were dumber than the real hustlersw

Tony Parker has a scratched cornea from the glass fragments.
Guy almost ended his career hanging out with these children.
30t6p3b.gif

All the women in the world and these kids are fighting over Rihanna.
indifferent.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

20 pages of LULZ

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Earl Hebner gif, Rihanna gifs, Peedi Crack sighting, ECW chants, Drake meme... etc.

I think the reason we're so enamored by all this is because it's really the first chapter of it's kind for Drake's career. Every rapper gotta have that club story in their memoir. Except this is over Rihanna which is a huge SMH for the male community. Oh well. Let's see what bars he comes up with after.

anybody that saying meek isnt real better check youtube. He has been pushing out videos for the last 8 years ever since he was 14 years old in the project slums with a wad of cash, guns and drugs. He was about that life

also what was going on at that club that night to have all the starts and celebrities there in 1 night?

Originally Posted by supremewellbeing

anybody that saying meek isnt real better check youtube. He has been pushing out videos for the last 8 years ever since he was 14 years old in the project slums with a wad of cash, guns and drugs. He was about that life

also what was going on at that club that night to have all the starts and celebrities there in 1 night?

This right here is whats wrong with the people today....

How do you fight over sand when you're att he beach? Whateva happened to let's take this outside and do the five knuckle shuffle? At least they got the bread for the lawsuits that are gonna spring up. "My neck and MY back!" LOL

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by supremewellbeing

This right here is whats wrong with the people today....

Back
Top Bottom