Soooo The Recession is it Jeezy's best?

the impact off of "Trap or Die" and TM 101 is not to always keep this album #1 no matter what....

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by retrowear23

Beats, wordplay, lyrics yes lyrics, flow...the album goes hard.

It has the classic buzz around it, not many features, and it was just something different about it than the other Jeezy albums.

When it camed out I said it's no way Jeezy can do better than this album, he can only equal it or under it.

I know this probably has been discussed already, butI want to know, what yall think...Is Recessin Jeezy's worst?

Ironic that it's his lowest selling album.
Fixed.
This has to be the worst fix ever

"This has to be the worst fix ever "

yeah, i had to skim a few times to see the bolded part then I was like ohh...ok...good one

$%%*** sleepin on the Recession's production. Put On is potentially the greatest Drumma Boy beat of all time.

The Get A Lot beat is also too slept on. I never hear that mentioned.

On some serious #*%+ how do yah even listen to most of the @!!%@%%! this man puts out? He is a terrible lyricst

hard to say.... but the recession has a lil more variety and is lyrically his best effort.

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

Originally Posted by Jules300

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Recession isn't even his 2nd best album.

1.Recession

2.TM101

3.The Inspiration

wink.gif
Lyrically

1.Recession

2.The Inspiration

3.TM101

4.Trap or Die

Overall

1.Trap or Die

2.TM101

3.The Inspiration

4.Recession

I can agree with that never heard trap or die tho

I actually prefer the 1st album...maybe i need to listen to recession a few more times, but it didnt resonate for me like it did for many others up here

It's his best overall album, TM101 has some of the hardest joints and is a dope album but it's repetitive and has a few songs that are just trash.TM102 is just an atrocious album, the worst

Back
Top Bottom