Soooo was anyone at the DMV awards? Vol. well damn

was anyone actuallyat the DMV awards on saturday? I know a person that works there and he said that there was a waiter that became blind after a glass thrown in his face. SMH

was anyone actuallyat the DMV awards on saturday? I know a person that works there and he said that there was a waiter that became blind after a glass thrown in his face. SMH

I see Fat Trel gettin it in ..

And
laugh.gif
@ Comp stealin a bottle

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

http://dcmumbosauce.com/2011/03/06/dmv-awards-fight-was-the-act-of-*#$**%#-not-of-artists/Dj Heat's Take...

tired.gif

First and last year at a "real" venue, I can almost guarantee that.

Somewhere, someone is snickering saying "see, what I tell you about D.C."

Can't fight that thought now, no pun intended...

* Sorry for all the edits, but NT won't recognize link because of language in the URL... Just to go www.mumbosauce.com *

Its funny,I had talked to my god sister (Nikki from Suttle Thoughts) about something like this happening........

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

http://dcmumbosauce.com/2011/03/06/dmv-awards-fight-was-the-act-of-*#$**%#-not-of-artists/Dj Heat's Take...

tired.gif

First and last year at a "real" venue, I can almost guarantee that.

Somewhere, someone is snickering saying "see, what I tell you about D.C."

Can't fight that thought now, no pun intended...

* Sorry for all the edits, but NT won't recognize link because of language in the URL... Just to go www.mumbosauce.com *

Its funny,I had talked to my god sister (Nikki from Suttle Thoughts) about something like this happening........

you know what's sad....this is being put on blast on all major blogging hip hop sites... it shows as a collective this area will never be able to progress in the industry if we can't even get along locally.

As a race we are often stereotype, especially dealing with rap/hip hop. This is one action that justify the way people think. Especially since It was held at a nice place where majority of the people are white. I hope as a whole everyone can move forward from this and learn. Cause Believe me people are watching.

Back
Top Bottom