Sooooo HEINEKEN SBs Dropped SEVEN Years Ago This Week.. Vol. FROSTY COLD

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

I love these shoes, these were one of the first SB's I ever bought....paid $130 (or something near that) for them off ebay.

I remember seeing 'em on there and also seeing a heineken shirt in my size at the same time.....trigger pulled. i had no idea of hype/sb's...nothing but love for drinking made me buy 'em.

Shiiii....I thought i was buying regular dunks, because I bought these along with the j-packs and kermit dunks, then I got those boxes in and saw the SB box/fat tongue/zoom insole. it was a wrap
smokin.gif

i miss my pair dearly, i regret selling 'em but i needed money for an emergency
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
....need another size 12
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Love these, missed out on some on ebay
frown.gif

But damn does anyone wear em?
i wore mine quite a few times
pimp.gif

you either got a pair of bang bang heiny's or you got extremely lucky. Heiny's were hyped and skate shops were charging rape prices.

Agreed.. There's no way eBay prices were that low.. I remember as if it was last night..

Originally Posted by saiyan Xtreme

I remember passing on them for $150, because I thought that was way too much for shoes back then.

.............Dom, yup, me too, they were at Mainland in Concord for the longest for $200, and my size only, passed up on them because I thought that it was too much as well, and a couple years later, bought them on here for $400
smh.gif

Cris.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

I love these shoes, these were one of the first SB's I ever bought....paid $130 (or something near that) for them off ebay.
you either got a pair of bang bang heiny's or you got extremely lucky. Heiny's were hyped and skate shops were charging rape prices.
Agreed.. There's no way eBay prices were that low.. I remember as if it was last night..
well i guess i got lucky on ebay, definitely not the first time I've gotten away with a great steal on there
grin.gif

i remember the price range because paying over $100 for dunks was a obstacle for me at the time cause i was used to the GR dunk prices and had no clue about SB's or the hype around 'em, like i said...the only reason i bought 'em was because of the beer reference.

...and they were legit as well according to the guide on NSB, but if u wanna call ducktales...i'll try to find the pics i took when i sold 'em two years ago. they might still be on a hdd somewhere.

For some reason I doubt mayhem would lie about a pickup....

Nice to see someone skated in them as well

I think alot of people are forgetting what it was like when these dropped.  I remember, in Minneapolis at least, everyone bought them to skate them, you would go to the skatepark and see a few kids in them everyday.  I don't remember anyone buying them to just to collect, they sat on the shelves for $75 for a few months
smh.gif

I'm still looking for a size 12. but money is never right and they're price is out of my range. Definitely Appreciated although i don't own a pair.
Along with the Cali's posted in the previous page, both are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol, at the "barrel man" next to the skated pair. I'd put pics of mines up, but y'all know what they look like. I copped for 2 bills bacc in the day just to match my rasta gear at the time. Turned out to be one of my all-time faves, despite the hype. I wore em in Amsterdam and the Dutch in the EU Footlocker kept lookin at em goin, "HEINEKENS! HEINEKENS!". That's about all I remember from Amsterdam, lol.

P.S.

(for those that don't know Heinekin and Amsterdam are both in Holland, both Dutch. Y'all need to visit if you haven't already)

Lol, at the "barrel man" next to the skated pair. I'd put pics of mines up, but y'all know what they look like. I copped for 2 bills bacc in the day just to match my rasta gear at the time. Turned out to be one of my all-time faves, despite the hype. I wore em in Amsterdam and the Dutch in the EU Footlocker kept lookin at em goin, "HEINEKENS! HEINEKENS!". That's about all I remember from Amsterdam, lol.

P.S.

(for those that don't know Heinekin and Amsterdam are both in Holland, both Dutch. Y'all need to visit if you haven't already)

Back
Top Bottom