Sooooo who still eat mcdonalds

i know i will since i got an Arch card for our works secret santa thing. Mcgriddles = MFJ!

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by raptors29

I try my best to stay away from them. Especially after seeing Super Size Me. Dude's health was failing
smh.gif
It only failed cuz he ate it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday for an extended period of time. Once a week or two weeks wont have that affect on you

I'm saying though, McD's really got exposed to the world in that movie.

I try my best to stay away from them. Especially after seeing Super Size Me. Dude's health was failing
smh.gif
It only failed cuz he ate it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday for an extended period of time. Once a week or two weeks wont have that affect on you

bruh i was working at the one on fairview you know how it is over there

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

smh.gif

U was workin at the McD's in fairview? I stay eatin at that zaxby's over there

Chicken Nuggets
McChicken/Grilled Chicken
Quarter Pounder/Big Mac
McMuffins
Sundaes/McFlurrys

pimp.gif

just had some this morning, im mad that you get 1 hash brown for a dollar now instead of two. I asked for 2 hash browns and they tried to charge me $2 so Isaid no hash browns at all

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

smh.gif

U was workin at the McD's in fairview? I stay eatin at that zaxby's over there
Where in atl you stay? I'm in Sandy Springs

Never. Mostly gave up fast food about 2 years ago. Now, I only eat fast food once a week, and I'm not wasting that on McDonalds.

SMH.. Seems like the only time I eat Mickey D's is when I go to Laker games at Staples.

I get it every once in a while. When I'm at work, it's so convenient to get for lunch and I always feel guilty about it. If I had a choice, I'd eatat Tropical on Old National every day! Food is BOMB!

Originally Posted by djaward

Their coca cola is CRACK.. I go there just to buy a drink once in a while.. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS THEY DO TO THEIR COKE BUT IM ADDICTED..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

definitely do...

i worked at one 2 years ago and ive never been told to leave anything bloody dude lol
i have no idea where your getting that from
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom