Sopooooooooooooo drunkkkk

pimp.gif

Son its 1:55... bars aren't even closed yet. You're at home posting on niketalk while drunk. Take the L cuz you don't want to see your child lose.

I don't think I'll be gettin' drunk for a whi.....nope, I take that back. My roommate turns 21 on Tuesday, and I'm goin' to Vegas theweekend of the Pacquiao fight [it's my other boy's 21st on November 12th].....not to mention I was drunk last night.

Don't judge me.

Wish I was drunk. This is the lamest Saturday night. Been %+%+##' around on NT and twitter since like... 6. I had no kind of plans this evening. smh

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Wish I was drunk. This is the lamest Saturday night. Been %+%+##' around on NT and twitter since like... 6. I had no kind of plans this evening. smh
me and a couple of the homies got drunk and smoked cigars with our old baseball coach last night, but i've got my first sunday off tomorrow inforever and have no plans...$#@@%** lame. have a bottle on deck too

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Son its 1:55... bars aren't even closed yet. You're at home posting on niketalk while drunk. Take the L cuz you don't want to see your child lose.
boy i dont gett it but they made internet for yaq phones

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

boy i dont gett it but they made internet for yaq phones
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom