Sorry Fellas, but she is officially off the market!

Good for him that the woman he marries is about more than just looks. I'm sure he has had his fair share of model type chicks etc but beauty fades and the person you spend the rest of your life with should be someone with whom you truly connect and love not just a body you wanna hit.

Good for him that the woman he marries is about more than just looks. I'm sure he has had his fair share of model type chicks etc but beauty fades and the person you spend the rest of your life with should be someone with whom you truly connect and love not just a body you wanna hit.

Originally Posted by WarMachine

She always looks like she got hit in the face with a frying pan? Droopy lookin' bish. Can't she get like a lift or something?

This post literally made me  
roll.gif

U know you ugly when ppl suggest facial surgery, damn 

Originally Posted by WarMachine

She always looks like she got hit in the face with a frying pan? Droopy lookin' bish. Can't she get like a lift or something?

This post literally made me  
roll.gif

U know you ugly when ppl suggest facial surgery, damn 

That BIG line is crazy ayo... Ain't no chick ugly enough to make me turn to no dude... -a hundred thousand trillion cool points....

That BIG line is crazy ayo... Ain't no chick ugly enough to make me turn to no dude... -a hundred thousand trillion cool points....

Some of yall are so disrespectful and superficial. Sure, she doesn't have the best looks in the world, but they love each other.

Not many people win chasing solely after beauty.

Some of yall are so disrespectful and superficial. Sure, she doesn't have the best looks in the world, but they love each other.

Not many people win chasing solely after beauty.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

solefood229 wrote:

Her > wanna be model chicks

this is about more than looks

word...she was with him before he was T.I.

This

http://twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher

tiny is his ride or die, she will always be there for him...why not marry her

besides TI is still smashing other broads............ITS TRUE OH ITS DAMN TRUE

Back
Top Bottom