Sorry for asking...

But why was this topic just locked? It has nothing to do with sports. I have noticed this has happened a few times with other threads that are totally harmless. I'm not saying I'm mad, but there are certainly a few questionable threads that could be locked under the same criteria. Are there rules against these types of threads? Thanks.

Lebron Dunkin on little kids

But why was this topic just locked? It has nothing to do with sports. I have noticed this has happened a few times with other threads that are totally harmless. I'm not saying I'm mad, but there are certainly a few questionable threads that could be locked under the same criteria. Are there rules against these types of threads? Thanks.

Lebron Dunkin on little kids

Originally Posted by JD214

Ohio takes another L.
Okay? Was there any point for you posting this?

Again, I'm just merely wondering what grounds the "lebron dunking on kids" thread crosses. Maybe useless threads? Idk.

Originally Posted by JD214

Ohio takes another L.
Okay? Was there any point for you posting this?

Again, I'm just merely wondering what grounds the "lebron dunking on kids" thread crosses. Maybe useless threads? Idk.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

we already have a sports section
So anything dealing with some sports guy has to go in the sports section.. got it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom