Soulja boy "im the hottest rapper to ever touch a mic"

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I'm surprised there hasn't already been a HUGE deal made of this(it's NT afterall)

I guess this just solidifies the fact that no one checked out Soulja boy's 3 mixtape frenzy or whatever. He got a song on one of the joints proclaiming to be the "2010 Best Rapper" while saying he's the illest, the best, and everything related

I figured that since soulja gets a lot of love on here...there would've been a thread titled "Who does this soulja boy_ think he is"

But I was wrong...
people know SB just saying that to say it. dont nobody take him serious when he say dumb $%%% like that
laugh.gif

i hope ur being sarcastic -_____- why would he have a song called "maximum lyrical pwnage" if he wasnt that dude

"the hip hop hero/ she sucking all over my body, call her mosquito/ the cheese is all on me, just like a dorito"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I'm not understanding how you guys can not agree with this comment. Have you listened to him spit?
He's light years ahead of the game. Years from now, like Tupac, they will be studying this man in college.
His rhyme schemes remind me of what NaS accomplished with 'illmatic'.So young, but incredibly talented.

Code:
Let me tell you about the lifeAnd how you live when you is a starEvery single place you goThe people run up to your carEverybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jiveEverybody wants a handshake, or want a high fiveAnd these ugly girls always got a friendThat wants to talk to you(*!%#$, Yahhh, Yahhh, Trick)(And your friend, Yahhh, Yahhh Too!)Ain't got time for chitchatI'm tryin to get this moneySo get up out my faceYou $%++-breath dummy

Pictures are so vividly painted.
What he's trying to say [for those who can't understand it], is that the life as a rock star isn't as pleasant as you may expect. Constantly being rushed by fans can get stressing, and while its exciting, its not worth giving up your freedom. So instead of entertaining them, he Ya's them and continues his success.

Applaud him.

obviously your a bandwagon fan , clearly this went over your head....song is about bringing the troops back

Originally Posted by EdWord

I'm not understanding how you guys can not agree with this comment. Have you listened to him spit?
He's light years ahead of the game. Years from now, like Tupac, they will be studying this man in college.
His rhyme schemes remind me of what NaS accomplished with 'illmatic'.So young, but incredibly talented.

Code:
Let me tell you about the lifeAnd how you live when you is a starEvery single place you goThe people run up to your carEverybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jiveEverybody wants a handshake, or want a high fiveAnd these ugly girls always got a friendThat wants to talk to you(*!%#$, Yahhh, Yahhh, Trick)(And your friend, Yahhh, Yahhh Too!)Ain't got time for chitchatI'm tryin to get this moneySo get up out my faceYou $%++-breath dummy

What he's trying to say [for those who can't understand it], is that the life as a rock star isn't as pleasant as you may expect. Constantly being rushed by fans can get stressing, and while its exciting, its not worth giving up your freedom. So instead of entertaining them, he Ya's them and continues his success.

Applaud him.

obviously your a bandwagon fan , clearly this went over your head....song is about bringing the troops back

i'm pretty sure he had sarcasm written somewhere in his post

Code:

Applaud him.

man i hope you playing.. you cant compare this kid with nas

Originally Posted by Chris is Walken

Code:

Applaud him.

Ironic.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Code:

Applaud him.

Ironic.

i appreciate your input. please, explain

Ya'll need to stop frontin.

Soulja Boy is in outerspace, chillin with the Jetsons.

And he is in the hood.....in the hood ninja section.

I mean c'mon....

I mean c'mon....

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I'm surprised there hasn't already been a HUGE deal made of this(it's NT afterall)

I guess this just solidifies the fact that no one checked out Soulja boy's 3 mixtape frenzy or whatever. He got a song on one of the joints proclaiming to be the "2010 Best Rapper" while saying he's the illest, the best, and everything related

I figured that since soulja gets a lot of love on here...there would've been a thread titled "Who does this soulja boy_ think he is"

But I was wrong...
people know SB just saying that to say it. dont nobody take him serious when he say dumb $%%% like that
laugh.gif

i hope ur being sarcastic -_____- why would he have a song called "maximum lyrical pwnage" if he wasnt that dude
laugh.gif

I mean c'mon....
I feel whay you sayin, I mean in hip hop, dude goes ham
grin.gif
roll.gif

You were accusing a sarcastic post of missing the sarcasm in the previous post. You were doing what you thought you were calling someone out on doing. Youlose.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

You were accusing a sarcastic post of missing the sarcasm in the previous post. You were doing what you thought you were calling someone out on doing. You lose.

word, i was being sarcastic about the bringing the troops back......clearly its about world hunger

Back
Top Bottom