Soulja Boy says he deserved Kanye's 2008 Grammy

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Hope this give Kanye a reason to do a H.A.M remix just to address this clown and put down some better lyrics.

You really think Kanye would do Soulja Boy a favor and mention his name in a song?? No.

Kanye wouldn't have to necessarily say his name, he could just give a subliminal or say something about him winning the Grammy in 2008, real simple.

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by dland24

To get this out of the way, I am a HUGE Kanye West fan, and I think Soulja Boy is a joke. But......

......does dude not have a point? Wasnt Crank Dat waaaaay more popular than Goodlife? Wasnt Crank Dat a song that you couldnt help but hearing EVERYWHERE?

Once again, I think Soulja Boy is ******ed, but I honestly think he has a legitimate beef here. If he wasnt such a clown, this claim wouldnt be as outlandish as I am sure people will think it is.
I think you're confusing GRAMMY w/ Teen Choice Award.

and Goodlife was everywhere too and didn't go stale nearly as fast.

If you are going to try to say that Goodlife was as popular as Crank Dat, you are flat out wrong.  And I am aware it isnt a Teen Choice award.  Theres no need to be a smart *#@.

To get this out of the way, I am a HUGE Kanye West fan, and I think Soulja Boy is a joke. But......

......does dude not have a point? Wasnt Crank Dat waaaaay more popular than Goodlife? Wasnt Crank Dat a song that you couldnt help but hearing EVERYWHERE?

Once again, I think Soulja Boy is ******ed, but I honestly think he has a legitimate beef here. If he wasnt such a clown, this claim wouldnt be as outlandish as I am sure people will think it is.

If you are going to try to say that Goodlife was as popular as Crank Dat, you are flat out wrong.  And I am aware it isnt a Teen Choice award.  Theres no need to be a smart *#@.

Then why are you bringing up popularity? Bed Intruder is a popular song too.

Then why are you bringing up popularity? Bed Intruder is a popular song too.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

smh.. this dude needs to realize that he's already lasted waaaay longer than i think ANYONE thought he would.. dude just fouled up trying to be someone he's not.

hope he saved a good portion of all the money he's made.

He probably didn't save. I remember dude had a diamond incrusted remote control car around his neck.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

smh.. this dude needs to realize that he's already lasted waaaay longer than i think ANYONE thought he would.. dude just fouled up trying to be someone he's not.

hope he saved a good portion of all the money he's made.

He probably didn't save. I remember dude had a diamond incrusted remote control car around his neck.

Back
Top Bottom