Soulja Boy Vs Fab Twitter Beef

fab's goons is about that life.
SB bout to get smacked up like his girl kat stacks.
fab's goons gon have that #@**+ SB apologizing on video.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

new...Soulja responds...

"This, right here, is my,.....bad"

roll.gif

Rat Stacks sayin it was her on SB Twitter. But idk. Well see. I'm on my phone so I can't quote the tweet but it was there.

And everyone gettin on SB wit the #souljaboyisasgangstaas right now. Trust Fab will be goin in on that $$!* later if it really was SB and he wasn't hacked.

Rat Stacks sayin it was her on SB Twitter. But idk. Well see. I'm on my phone so I can't quote the tweet but it was there.

And everyone gettin on SB wit the #souljaboyisasgangstaas right now. Trust Fab will be goin in on that $$!* later if it really was SB and he wasn't hacked.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Fab is going provide the lulz.
Like "stupid boy swag" was so brilliant say what yall want if it come to comedy soulja gon win but if its goons fab prolly could be it dont matter nowadayz souljer can just go to tha hood sign a real killa and be done wit it but they both not gon do nothing

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Fab is going provide the lulz.
Like "stupid boy swag" was so brilliant say what yall want if it come to comedy soulja gon win but if its goons fab prolly could be it dont matter nowadayz souljer can just go to tha hood sign a real killa and be done wit it but they both not gon do nothing

^ Fab has his funny moments on Twitter. The majority of the time though it's corny tweets.

^ Fab has his funny moments on Twitter. The majority of the time though it's corny tweets.

Originally Posted by cartune

Bmf ++!*+% aint gonna let !@%% happen. they both got the same "goons"
laugh.gif
How you blowing money fast? You don't know the crew
Oh you part of the fam? I never knew...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Bmf ++!*+% aint gonna let !@%% happen. they both got the same "goons"
laugh.gif
How you blowing money fast? You don't know the crew
Oh you part of the fam? I never knew...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Sent: Sep 7, 2010 5:10a

fab is so mothafin lame he pick the wrong week to beef. lets see how much his new "EP" sell 1st week. -_- garbage *** rapper

sent via web
On Twitter:

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Sent: Sep 7, 2010 5:10a

fab is so mothafin lame he pick the wrong week to beef. lets see how much his new "EP" sell 1st week. -_- garbage *** rapper

sent via web
On Twitter:

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom