Souljer Boy Buys himself $55 Million Private Jet for his Birthday vol. Hammer 2.0?

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

How to Buy a $25 Million Private Jet

July 28, 2011

What it is like to live the jet-set lifestyle and why spending $25 million can make good business sense. WSJ's Kaveri Niththyananthan reports from the air in a Challenger 300 private jet.

Don't be so quick to judge/hate. It might actually be a good investment.
ol girl is fine as hell
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif

i watched the whole 6:30 waiting till i saw the spoiler.
son.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I got a question why they hatin on me?
pimp.gif

i aint did nothin' to'em.. but count this money...

#foxtail!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

real talk though... when SB does this... i like it... when birdman does it...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i dont blee dat

but on topic  
pimp.gif

He will rent it out when he is not using it for the next 20 years.

A g5 is about 5-7k/hr, soulja boy's jet is probably going to run about 15k/hr with the extra 20 million of furnishings.

Lets say the average flight is 5 hours and he will probably rent the jet out for about 75 flights per year. So off the top of the head simple math gives us roughly 5.5 million a year by that speculation.

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

A g5 is about 5-7k/hr, soulja boy's jet is probably going to run about 15k/hr with the extra 20 million of furnishings.

Lets say the average flight is 5 hours and he will probably rent the jet out for about 75 flights per year. So off the top of the head simple math gives us roughly 5.5 million a year by that speculation.

Now where in the hell did you come up with these numbers?

If u really believe that soulja boy has 50 million to spend on a plane ur dumb. Forbes said he made 6 million last year. Just doesn't add up. Jay or diddy maybe. He wasn't even on the forbes hip hop list until last year. Which means that for the first three years of his career he made less than 6 million. This is no different than birdman claiming to buy a stake in the dolphins or an oil company. smh!

Originally Posted by RedMan

Don't ask questions.

laugh.gif

Seriously though

Yesterday we reported that Soulja Boy had copped a G5 jet for $35 million, with plans to spend an additional $20 million more to customize it. Turns out the whole story was made up by Soulja and members of his team.

TMZ is reporting that Soulja, his assistant and a member of his management team Shai Storm, all confirmed he had purchased the jet as a gift to himself for his 21st birthday. But today Soulja's spokesperson Greg Miller, issued a statement admitting the story was made up.

"The elaborate rumors circulating about Soulja Boy purchasing a jet for his 21st birthday are grossly over exaggerated and are not true," Miller said according to the L.A. Times.

Rent it out?

How are you going to charter a jet with your name painted on it.

Obviously this is fake, but even if it's real....the economics are not justifiable.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom