Soup...

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

What's your favorite soup? I'm just looking for some ideas, I'd have to say sinigang

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
whats in that homie it looks tasty
pimp.gif

Traditional Chinese soup are usually more "clearer", not as cloudy and heavy like the others.
4634717155_0a72e7c416.jpg

Is Coconut Chicken soup. My aunt made this when i visited Hong Kong last year, I'm dying to go back.

This is also one of my FAVORITE soups, regardless of the surprising fact that it is from a chain restaurant
14j6lch.png

I crave this @*$+ sometimes and its SO simple, gotta google this recipe ASAP!

Originally Posted by taymane23

What's your favorite soup? I'm just looking for some ideas, I'd have to say sinigang

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Assuming that's the Filipino version, that's water, tamarind, tomato, raddish, onions, pork cut into cubes, and some salt.Definitely should not have read this thread, as it is lunch time already around here.
laugh.gif
Now craving for some clam chowder, myself. Definitely like diferent kinds of soup. Hot soup on a cold or rainy day
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by gORJESS

This is also one of my FAVORITE soups, regardless of the surprising fact that it is from a chain restaurant
14j6lch.png

Whats the name of this?  Came in here thinking of this.
Also, classic Chicken Noodle.

saimin, ramen, pho, wonton soup...woo

anyways i need to give some of these other soups a try

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

14j6lch.png

Whats the name of this?  Came in here thinking of this.
Also, classic Chicken Noodle.
Its a Japanese Onion Soup 
pimp.gif

Im whiter than WHITE...but my ex-boyfriends mother used to make this spanish soup 'Sancocho'.... it was AMAZING. 
I have yet to find a restaurant that serves it around me in Queens 
tired.gif

Looks something like this : 

13zvayx.jpg
looks similar to caldo de res

in order

menudo
pho
pozole
sopa de fideo

Im whiter than WHITE...but my ex-boyfriends mother used to make this spanish soup 'Sancocho'.... it was AMAZING. 
I have yet to find a restaurant that serves it around me in Queens 
tired.gif

Looks something like this : 

13zvayx.jpg

i'm in queens. there are restaurants in every block that sells this.

never had pazole, i'm not a huge soup person either.  pho and gumbo are chill though. 

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by taymane23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Assuming that's the Filipino version, that's water, tamarind, tomato, raddish, onions, pork cut into cubes, and some salt.Definitely should not have read this thread, as it is lunch time already around here.
laugh.gif
Now craving for some clam chowder, myself. Definitely like diferent kinds of soup. Hot soup on a cold or rainy day
smokin.gif
100% filipino!

Back
Top Bottom