South Beach Miami Vol. whats really good?

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Hit me up before you get down here, I'll let you know the deal on parties I'm spinning at and places I'll be attending. If it's not the RX party which I posted the pictures from, then I generally only go to LIV or Arkadia. Mansion is currently remodeling and should be pretty good once it opens again, so I'll let you know how that goes. 

you let me down last time sir...i was ready to hit RX in full force but never got a response lol..figured it was off season for pool parties then you hit me up 2 weeks after i got home
laugh.gif

well hit u up earlier next time im out there

^Memorial weekend is wild my friend. It gets PACKED. I went in 2009. Beaucoup chicks walking around half naked. It's like a 24hour stunt fest/party. If you're not comfortable around lots of black folk, that weekend is not for you sir lol. I went once and that's enough for me. Too many knuckleheads and seems like the whole hood is out

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Hit me up before you get down here, I'll let you know the deal on parties I'm spinning at and places I'll be attending. If it's not the RX party which I posted the pictures from, then I generally only go to LIV or Arkadia. Mansion is currently remodeling and should be pretty good once it opens again, so I'll let you know how that goes. 

you let me down last time sir...i was ready to hit RX in full force but never got a response lol..figured it was off season for pool parties then you hit me up 2 weeks after i got home
laugh.gif

It gets busy man I apologize, next time use my email address( [email protected]) I forget to check inbox messages sometime 

Man $%@# vacationing there, whats it like to LIVE there? Job market?? Apartments/Cribs/Condos price? I'm trying to make a permanent move down there. What's the market like for a 22 year old recent college grad down there with a degree in Communication/Marketing? Any info would be appreciated.

Went to Miami last spring break..Ocean Drive is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

It gets busy man I apologize, next time use my email address( [email protected]) I forget to check inbox messages sometime 
you my friend are saved to my contacts!! will def be hitting you up when i head out!!! much appreciated!!!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah i know- i didn't have an email or anything for you - so i just sent the PM - honestly i didnt go hard cause i figured the pool party season was wrapped up

Man $%@# vacationing there, whats it like to LIVE there? Job market?? Apartments/Cribs/Condos price? I'm trying to make a permanent move down there. What's the market like for a 22 year old recent college grad down there with a degree in Communication/Marketing? Any info would be appreciated.
if you can find a job the rest should be goody...i keep an eye on real estate and prices are still good...they fell crazy during the last couple of years...and depending on where you are from there is still alot of value to be had...im looking into a vacation spot there soon since it doesnt look like i'll be moving anytime soon
pimp.gif

What can you guys tell me about King of Diamonds? Is it really as good as the hype says it is.

Originally Posted by Antidope

What can you guys tell me about King of Diamonds? Is it really as good as the hype says it is.

It’s definitely over-hyped but I’ve been there several times and I’ve had a good time. I’m from Miami and I’ve been to most of the strip clubs within.  I typically stay away from KOD during spring breaks and Memorial Weekend because of the crowd and the price inflation.  Check it out though.  It’s the biggest strip club I’ve ever been in.  There are lots of poles, couches, bars, and mini-stages (not to mention the main stage).  On events like spring break and Memorial weekend, they’ll have the best dancers too.   

I'll be in Miami 2/9.. I miss LIV, I never had trouble getting in but knowing people helps a lot..

The women though.... Can't wait

alot of good points.

hit me up aswell n ill let u know where im djing.

LIV is the spot, like ppl say its a pain to get in, even knowing people alot of times u still pay a cover.
i would say stay on the beach anywhere between 5th ave and 20th ave, so u can walk around during the day n take a cab to the clubs at night.
bring alot of money and be ready to pay.
wall, arkadia, louis (open format) cameo (hiphop) on tues
mansion, (theyre opeing back up in a week) LIV (open format) mokai (house) on wed.
SET (open format) mansion (hiphop) on thurs.
mokai, wall, LIV (open format) mansion (hiphop) cameo, SET, MYNT, arkadia (house) on fri
mansion MYNT mokai LIV (house) louis arkadia (open format)
LIV (hiphop) on sunday

theese r the spots i recommend, the one spot that is more for locals but its a good time and not so pricey is purdy lounge. sundays is oldschool hiphop, so if u cant get into liv, check out purdy.

the most important thing i can say is save money, bring alot of money and whatever your budget is, triple it, you will be spending more than you think.

maybe because ive been down there like 4 times, its become pretty blah....the only way to enjoy miami to its full potential is to not go on a budget, otherwise you'll be limited to wet willies and the strip bars....which can be cool but get old pretty quick, if you are looking to have a fancy time, you will have to spend the extra money, thats what it comes down to, I rather go to Vegas if what im looking for is the nightlife

Vegas nightlife >>>>>>>life itself.

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by kngpin88

Went to sb for the first time in november, cameo and mansion were cool, liv was on another level though. If its just guys get a table in advance, and there is no set price on the tables we paid 2500 but as the night went on I heard they went all the way up to 6k... and wcghost speaks the truth if you like columbian food puerto sagua
pimp.gif
It's Cuban, B!

I love the breakfast there...

Went to LIV for my birthday earlier this month. It was definitely live, best part we got in for the free with no table
pimp.gif

Will try and do again, but Vegas is next on my list for 4th of July weekend.

I'll be MIA on sat.. supposed to get bottles for my boys bday at Cameo.. any other suggestions on South Beach this weekend??

Originally Posted by ksteezy

maybe because ive been down there like 4 times, its become pretty blah....the only way to enjoy miami to its full potential is to not go on a budget, otherwise you'll be limited to wet willies and the strip bars....which can be cool but get old pretty quick, if you are looking to have a fancy time, you will have to spend the extra money, thats what it comes down to, I rather go to Vegas if what im looking for is the nightlife

Vegas nightlife >>>>>>>life itself.
its like night and day tho- those are my top two destinations right now but they are for different reasons

Miami is more relaxing then you go hard at night or whatever...Vegas is just str8 zombie mode- if i'm not gambling i'm partying

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

I'll be MIA on sat.. supposed to get bottles for my boys bday at Cameo.. any other suggestions on South Beach this weekend??

I mean.....if you like girls wearing next to nothing and pool parties RX. We're currently sold out of all cabanas but we have a few daybeds and wickers left. Let me know if your boys like sexy women with little intelligence and high sex drive
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cLVNO.jpg

LZ5yX.jpg

AtiYw.jpg

ytdtV.jpg

k5T1N.jpg

tchRz.jpg

lYOcT.jpg

qSlNq.jpg

xwEgu.jpg

Af4u6.jpg

89I3W.jpg

puK7m.jpg

xbYt1.jpg

I was in SB last week for a day, it was pretty nice out there, didn't do much besides Wet Willies and walk around, though. I'm def headed back to check out the nightlife in a few weeks, if I have the time and money. Free flights FTW.

Me and my son SeymoreCake got in Liv real easy and didn't have to blow major bread to get in. And it was stupid packed.

Back
Top Bottom