South Carolina

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by MBen32

i lived in columbia for 2.5 years
pimp.gif
RNE ran the whole Richland School District

pimp.gif
My bro went to RNE his freshman and sophmore years.

Im from Spartanburg been here for nearly 7 years, its ok but florida is better
ohwell.gif

I'm from greenville I go to USC. Took the semester off now I'm in San Jose CA its a whole diff. world out here.but love the south

Man i am from Denver, Colorado. I moved to the charleston area in June after I graduated from college for a job. And i must say it has been an experience. Thesouth is a lot different then the midwest. A lot slower pace. I learning to love it. But somethings i will never get used to. Like no snow, people wearingheavy coats when its 50 degrees, and the "southern" accent. I cant understand a word some people say at times. But one thing i will always love aboutthe south is the food. Cant get enough of it.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Man i am from Denver, Colorado. I moved to the charleston area in June after I graduated from college for a job. And i must say it has been an experience. The south is a lot different then the midwest. A lot slower pace. I learning to love it. But somethings i will never get used to. Like no snow, people wearing heavy coats when its 50 degrees, and the "southern" accent. I cant understand a word some people say at times. But one thing i will always love about the south is the food. Cant get enough of it.
laugh.gif
u talkin bout them geechie people?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Man i am from Denver, Colorado. I moved to the charleston area in June after I graduated from college for a job. And i must say it has been an experience. The south is a lot different then the midwest. A lot slower pace. I learning to love it. But somethings i will never get used to. Like no snow, people wearing heavy coats when its 50 degrees, and the "southern" accent. I cant understand a word some people say at times. But one thing i will always love about the south is the food. Cant get enough of it.
laugh.gif

geechie people
laugh.gif

I remember my first expierience in charleston on a college visit..heard one of them N's talk and was like..
nerd.gif

NC is 10x better then SC.
indeed...other than Myrtle Beach...SC has nothing to offer for me..I couldnt live there

people wearing heavy coats when its 50 degrees
roll.gif
i see that too...thats track jacket/nf steep weather to me

and the "southern" accent
that irks me at times and especially if people are talkin slow with a southern accent....

From Sumter. I am pretty sure every state has something wack about it. No state is perfect.

laugh.gif

geechie people
laugh.gif

I remember my first expierience in charleston on a college visit..heard one of them N's talk and was like..
nerd.gif
roll.gif
alot of the ppl i hang wit up at clemson r fromcharleston... first time i heard em talk i thought they were like jamaican or somethin
laugh.gif
... they straight up geechi
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

laugh.gif

geechie people
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
alot of the ppl i hang wit up at clemson r from charleston... first time i heard em talk i thought they were like jamaican or somethin
laugh.gif
... they straight up geechi
laugh.gif
My whole family talks like this, I bring my girls through and they are like, is your family Jamaican? I'm like nah boo they not
laugh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

geechie people
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I have relatives down in S/N Carolina.

Went to the High School in Greensboro man was that place boring.

Not really boring just not what I'm used to in Philly, its mad chill out there I gotta say.

Oh yeah I loved Myrtle Beach but its not my type of city too quiet

^ When I was in school in Burlington... Greensboro was the place to go to actually have something to do.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i just got back from visiting family in Orangeburg, SC....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

im from nyc and when i was young i thought it was great to be able to actually go outside and shoot hoops, dirt bikes, bb guns etc.

Now...not so much. I stayed 2 days and felt like it was forever. Dont think i'll be back down that way until someone dies
frown.gif

Girlfriend goes to school in Columbia at USC. Visited a few times and thought it was a pretty chill place. I'm not a big city person at all though. Gottashow love for SEC football.

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

I live in Charlotte which is 5 minutes away from the SC border... its just as wack here as it is anywhere in SC
YO!

Co-Sign.

DF!!!

I'm from NJ but in Columbia at USC. I like it much better down south. SC is an interesting place to say the least, but I like it.

Pass the butterbeans...

Grew up in SC
Went to Johnson C. Smith U. in Charlotte, NC
Transferred and graduated from U. of South Carolina
Moved back to Charlotte, NC after I graduated several years ago (but I currently live in OH)

NC and SC peeps on this board BETTER NOT BE BEEFING or I will take a switch to you. That's my word.

p.s. all you "nephews" that don't like SC or NC need to formulate your exit strategy.

Back
Top Bottom