South Florida weather right now > _____

Took way too long, we had a few nice days in early Nov. It's finally being consistently cool tho. Almost makes the 90 degree summers worth it :smokin

Boynton?? thought i was the only one here :lol: :pimp:
Lul'z I actually thought I was the only one here from palm beach, I know @josebronx is from somewhere out here too. Def cool to meet another NT brethren around my way nonetheless! Where in boynton are you at?

Lul'z I actually thought I was the only one here from palm beach, I know @josebronx is from somewhere out here too. Def cool to meet another NT brethren around my way nonetheless! Where in boynton are you at?

that's wassup. close to the mall. gateway/congress. you?

I think a cold front swept through cause it got cold as hell overnight. Chilly weather actually made me put on a shirt while putting up christmas decor.

Boynton?? thought i was the only one here :lol: :pimp:

WPB here, weather was perfect today.

:nerd:

561 hollahollahollaholla

8)

Palm Beach County checkin' in, enjoy the weather while it last.

Last edited by a moderator:
:nerd: Nah stop playing B, I stay on gateway and congress too. I probably know you son? You went to hs around here?

I know people out that way... in renaissance commons
I know ppl that stay out there as well, I chill sometimes out there, I used to hoop out in that small gym they have.

:nerd:

561 hollahollahollaholla

8)

Palm Beach County checkin' in, enjoy the weather while it last.
Yo, I didn't know there were all these NT'ers from palm beach, ya never had a summit out here?

:pimp:

the weather has been great these past 2 days
Yo, what's good @josebronx I used to have the username @backpacker23 before

:pimp:

the weather has been great these past 2 days

I'm surprised I haven't ran into this guy yet. :lol:

and thats crazy how some of you live right on congress and gateway..pass that way every other day.

Renaissance commons is a great area..a lot of nice newer places to eat/shop at.

I remember when nothing was there except the Motorola plant..and grass land with some cattle. You guys ever go to Due South brewery on Highridge?:nerd:

I'm off hypoluxo and jog

:nerd: Nah stop playing B, I stay on gateway and congress too. I probably know you son? You went to hs around here?
I know ppl that stay out there as well, I chill sometimes out there, I used to hoop out in that small gym they have.

Yo, I didn't know there were all these NT'ers from palm beach, ya never had a summit out here?
Yo, what's good @josebronx I used to have the username @backpacker23 before

:lol: atlantic. long while back tho. we've all prob ran into one another at some point not knowing we all on NT. i'm down for a get together, few drinks and what not in the area. @AjChick what is that spot?

jd..you've prob seen their tap handles because they're literally at every restaurant in the area just about.

http://www.duesouthbrewing.com/

If you like beer, check this place out. It's on highridge (right before 95 from gateway). Kind of hidden spot but it's a huge local brewery (been there for about a year and 1 of like 3 ..soon to be 4 unique local breweries of PBC) ..solid beer and the food trucks are always delish.

I like how this is turning into a summit thread :lol: nice
8)

Back
Top Bottom