South Park Midseason Finale wed.4/23..."Super Fun Time"

[h3]Episode 1207 Announcement[/h3]This Week on South Park: "Super Fun Time"
While the kids are on an educational field trip to a living museum, Cartman makes Butters sneak away from the class to go to the amusement center located next door.
Should be great with Cartman and Butters...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they're going on hiatus already??? this season's been disappointing...and that's putting it nicely.

they always split the season into two parts...first in the spring then the 2nd in the fall

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

this season's been disappointing...and that's putting it nicely.

I agree, especially the episode dealing with Britney Spears
2lw5309.gif

Originally Posted by ChromeDW

2lw5309.gif
indifferent.gif
that was the only disappointing episode imo. overall, this season has been pretty good

yea, the original ideas are running thin these days. just more violence and grossness which is fine but the satire is what made SP what it is IMHO. still gonnawatch

Canada on Strike and Over Logging are gooood episodes.. Those alone makes this season a success!

Originally Posted by ChromeDW

2lw5309.gif
the season has been decent....that Spears episod
indifferent.gif
i fellasleep watchin that.

Really really weak. What a letdown. Was this episode supposed to be a reference to Die Hard?

That head bad guy was Hans Gruber from Die Hard. I thought this was probably the least funny episode of the season. It wasn't as good as last week."Ecto Plasm!"

This episode was pretty weak. The only funny thing I thought was how all of the employees stayed in character the entire time, and then at the end they startsaying how they are going to go to Fridays for Jalapeño Poppers
laugh.gif

"My name ain't David Palmer, it's Old Smitty"
laugh.gif

Ah, mid-season finale tonight. We have to wait until the fall for new episodes. Hopefully it's worth the wait.

roll.gif
at Cartmen/Butters holdin hands

"you wanna hold hands with a girl....gaywad"

laugh.gif
at dude wearin a watch

"oh my jesus christ monkey balls"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom