South Park Season 12 Episode 4 Canada On Strike

Did anyone catch this episode? It was ok probably my least favorite of the new season but it had it's moments.

Can anyone tell me who the orange guy, the guy who kept playing music, and the tin guy were?? They were with all the other youtube celeberties.I am trying tofind their youtube videos but am not having any luck.

Originally Posted by parada45

Did anyone catch this episode? It was ok probably my least favorite of the new season but it had it's moments.

What...?
indifferent.gif

By far the best this season... You're telling me Britney, AIDS, and Major Boobage > this? No way... Don't call me buddy, friend. Don't call mefriend, guy. Don't call me guy, buddy...
roll.gif

It was funny don't get me wrong I just think the previous 3 episodes were better.

1. Cartman Gets Aids
2. Britney Spears
3. Major Boobage
4. Canada On Strike

Canada on Strike was hilarious to me.

Canada>Boobage>Cartman aids>>>>>>>>Britney Spears.

The Britney spears was the lamest episode i've seen from South Park in a long, long time.

So can anyone tell me how to find the videos of those youtube celebs I asked about?

Originally Posted by nnarum

What...?
indifferent.gif

By far the best this season... You're telling me Britney, AIDS, and Major Boobage > this? No way... Don't call me buddy, friend. Don't call me friend, guy. Don't call me guy, buddy...
roll.gif

I was thinking the same thing but i only saw the AIDS episode....South Park Writers are ill
laugh.gif

Damn, I forgot to watch this last night... hopefully I can catch a re-run...

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Damn, I forgot to watch this last night... hopefully I can catch a re-run...
It comes on again tonight.

I need to know the videos too.
laugh.gif

I'd say this was the best of the season so far. Second is last week's with the cat urine trips, and third is the AIDS episode. I don't evenwant to discuss the Britney episode, it was wacked out in all aspects.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Don't call me buddy, friend. Don't call me friend, guy. Don't call me guy, buddy...
roll.gif

�Im not your buddy, fwend
roll.gif
roll.gif

All the youtube stars fightin had me dyin. Nothings better than Chocolate Rain

Can anyone tell me who the orange guy, the guy who kept playing music, and the tin guy were?? They were with all the other youtube celeberties.I am trying to find their youtube videos but am not having any luck.

Go on youtube and look up

Chocolate Rain

Tron Guy

Numa Numa

Tonystarks2984 wrote:
parada45 wrote:

Can anyone tell me who the orange guy, the guy who kept playing music, and the tin guy were?? They were with all the other youtube celeberties.I am trying to find their youtube videos but am not having any luck.

Go on youtube and look up

Chocolate Rain

Tron Guy

Numa Numa

Yea I just did that it made the episode even funnier.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ all the Internet stars..

Never thought that the "leave Britney alone" guy/girl was funny though..

"I'm not your friend, buddy.. I'm not your buddy, guy.. "
roll.gif

Also, there was an error. The Star Wars Kid is Canadian.. But yet they showed him as a normal guy despite the fact that all of the Canadians are shown as thoseweird looking guys with their heads torn in half.

Great episode.

I didn't even realize it was about the writers strike until Kyle started ranting at the end.

They kept saying WGA and when the Canadians replaced the G for C I just thought they were stupid
laugh.gif
when WGA = writers guild association.

You guys know that you can see every episode for free right? http://www.southparkstudios.com/ click FullEpisodes in the upper left hand corner and the rest is pritty easy, pick the season and all the episodes from that season come up just click it and boom.

I'm not your friend guy
I'm not your guy friend
I'm not your buddy friend
Im not your friend guy
I'm not your guy buddy

ROFL.....there exchanges between Terrence and Philip and the CWG had me dying!!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom