South Park Season 14 thread- Episode 7 "Crippled Summer" Wed. 4/28

yeah it was an average episode at best

i liked the ******ed kids as bootleg loony tunes characters though

Loved Nathan/Mimsy...
roll.gif

I hate Towelie and most of the episodes hes the feature of, but it was pretty funny how he switched to heroin.

Funny how he runs out of money for one of the cheapest drugs but he can buy all that comp. duster at like $7 a can.
laugh.gif

All in all, good episode.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

another wack episode.

This. Laughed once, when Nathan got +!#@*% up at the end by everything. Nothing else was special about this episode.

Originally Posted by dblackboy17

is south park shoutin out nt on the scavenger map
I couldn't help noticing it, on some tap tap pull steez
laugh.gif

The episode was ALRIGHT at best. I've every episode of SP, and I've never liked Towelie.

this episode was lack luster , but how can you follow up the amazing 2 part episode from the last 2 weeks ?

towlie was funny to me though .

i need to go out and buy some season esp the newer ones .

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

this episode was lack luster , but how can you follow up the amazing 2 part episode from the last 2 weeks ?

towlie was funny to me though .

i need to go out and buy some season esp the newer ones .
best time to buy is during black fridays, i would just watch on SouthParkstudios.com in the mean time.

i have them all tho.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by jthagreat

another wack episode.

This. Laughed once, when Nathan got +!#@*% up at the end by everything. Nothing else was special about this episode.
The only other good thing was when Nathan was handing Mimsy the fake scavenger map or w/e before he unfolded it, the only letters showing were "NT". We in there, lol. But if you watch the streamed episode on the SP website you can see it at 8:07-8:09.

edit: I wish I could do screen shots
eyes.gif

After the controversy and headache the last two episodes have been, I'm not surprised they mailed it in with this week's.

Recurring character in Towelie, an easy subject to mock (intervention), but the Looney Tunes mentally challenged kids was a nice touch.

The best part of the episode was at the very end where they said something along the lines of "if you want to help others like towelie go to restorestephenbaldwin.org" . %!%@ had me dying when I read the website.

this episode was funny the only episodes this season i didn't like was the 200 and last weeks...

the computer duster part was also in intervention, ol girl bought the comp. duster and went and did like 5 bottles in her car lol

i just saw the video of the girl who sniffs computer duster cans.
roll.gif

"it's like im walking on sunshine"

I have a soft spot for towelie (
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
) so I found this parts hilarious...Especially when he was working at the camp and got caught giving that old dude bop
roll.gif

Him and Butters
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom