South Pole Vs Jordan XI?

if they violate any patents that JB/Nike has, there will be a lawsuit, i think someone already mentioned Gourmet got sued for some of their stuff...

copped, those are actually pics of the upcoming Jordan XI package, yes JB have such %%$$ quality, deal with it.

I hate South Pole. Always trying to come out with something that is not their own design..... I hope they get sued. Just like the Gourmets!!! "Enough isenough, and is time for a change"-2pac R.I.P.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

copped, those are actually pics of the upcoming Jordan XI package, yes JB have such %%$$ quality, deal with it.
lol, can't wait to see the XIIs

laugh.gif

Ok. And Shaq been biting J's. Since forever. Let the less fortunate get something similar. Most the time when companies do this they are doing it for acause.

man those are trash! no other company can make patent leather look better than jordan brand, so why even try. ive always hated southpole.... this isnt thefirst time theyve tried to pull something like this though. do you guys recall the southpole shirt that had the design of the jordan 3s imprinted on them???

Back
Top Bottom