southern illinois help!!!!!

i'm a senior in high school in southern indiana but i basically grew up in louisville, ky.. i play basketball and am about to sign with either Rend Lake orShawnee in southern illinois.. they are both juco's in small cities.. they are both about 30 minutes away from Carbondale, IL.. i was just seein if thereare any sneaker spots anywhere around there in southern illinois... i could really use the help.. thanks

I am graduating from SIUC in about a week, but there are no "shoe spots" anywhere around here, gotta go to St. Louis to get a real shoe store. Butthere is a Finish Line in Carbondale that gets most new Mike's and a shoe store on the strip in C'Dale called "Priority Sports" that getsMike's and then my boy owns Two Boutique on the strip right across from the amtrak station in carbondale that gets Creative Rec's and Alife's

aw yeah man thats wut i figured.. but good lookin.. i go on my first visit out there tomoro.. but yeah thats basically all i mess wit is jordans and forces soits lookin like the internet will be my best friend for a while

yo man. there is a great sneaker store in carbondale. it's called shoes n stuff, it's on the square, you can't miss it. they've usually got agood selection of j's and forces. that was always my spot growing up in that area. you should also check out the mall like the other person mentioned.finish line is usually the safest bet. also, if you get up towards saint louis, i work at a store called r-sole. we usually have the best stuff in the city.teir 1 account, but occasionally get some teir 0 stuff in as well. should sign with southeastern illinois, they always put together a good squad.

^^^Not Shoe's and Stuff anymore, it's Priority Sports now and that store is wack, the dudes who worked there were some douchebags and the owner turnedinto one too

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

^^^Not Shoe's and Stuff anymore, it's Priority Sports now and that store is wack, the dudes who worked there were some douchebags and the owner turned into one too

i was just in there within the last six or seven months. everything seemed normal to me. and it may not be what it used to, because i've got more thanamazing deals there, but the store is far from wack. i'll check it out when i go back home this weekend. regardless, there isn't anything special incarbondale.

yeah thanks yall.. i visited shawnee today and really liked it.. i really their coach.. the only thing is, is that its in the middle of f--kin nowhere..i've heard about southeastern illinois but not alot of schools are lookin for guards right now.. just bigs.. and i'm 6'1.. but i'll have totake a drive up to c-dale soon after i get settled somewhere in IL..

Back
Top Bottom